PDA

View Full Version : Farewell Ruston...

LA_MERC_Drax
May 25th, 2005, 10:33 AM
I'm packing my boxes, fixin to box up the computer here in a sec, then im on my way to Baton Rouge. It's sad, im gonna miss this party schedule, and gonna have to start going to work. Anywhoz, prolly be a few days before I have internet set up at my house, catch yall on the flip side :)

LA_MERC_goose
May 25th, 2005, 10:45 AM
GL Drax-zilla! I'm sure you can find some parties in Baton Rouge - just a guess, though.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 25th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Holy smoke. If you thought Ruston was a happening spot you're in for a rude awakening in Stick Red. LSU is the number one party university in the Nation. I;m guessing that means tons of parties and drinking going on everywhere. Now you're 2 hours closer to me, hehehehehe. I'm always in New Orleans and that's a 1 hour drive for you and 2 hours for me. We'll be partying soon, I gaurantee it. Rest up stud. The old guy is going to show you some new tricks.

LA_MERC_Yankee
May 25th, 2005, 01:06 PM
God help us all. Drax is actually moving closer to us!!! :stick

Good luck on the move. Give us a holla when you get settled in.

LA_MERC_Sabre
May 25th, 2005, 01:47 PM
congrats Drax, you'll like BR much better than Ruston

LA_MERC_Shadow
May 25th, 2005, 04:34 PM
A whole new crowd of victims, er, I mean chicks

LA_MERC_Drifter
May 25th, 2005, 06:01 PM
GL Drax!! I'm sure you will have a grand time down there with all the new blood for you to survey.

Being a creature of the night and all. lol

LA_MERC_Drax
May 25th, 2005, 07:52 PM
I am from Baton Rouge, so i DO KNOW that this town is more fun than ruston, like it takes much a town to more exciting than ruston. Yea, i'll have to come join ya'll in new orleans sometime, watching Reed and Spark drunk is an adventure.

Did Sweetz change her name to goose, cause i thought she was only called me draxzilla.....

Little Birdy
May 25th, 2005, 08:28 PM
I'll be your DD ^_^... this summer I also am movin' to BR! Lol... but stuck in Ruston for School in the Fall.... maybe ULL after next year... Tech isn't the best Computer Science school.... We're movin' to Central...but have a Baker address.... ???? lol... anyways I'll join you on your drunken quests and drive around for ya. I'm not that big of a drinker.

-Birdy

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 25th, 2005, 08:34 PM
woohoo another DD. That is way better than trying to tell the cab driver directions while being sobriety challeneged, hehehehehe.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==