PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody

chuffmaster2k
May 16th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Damn it has been a long time. I don't know how many of you all will remember me. I was playing in a public server and in comes LA_MERC_HENK. Any ways just saying hey and I have the server address so I might see you all around.

For anybody who doesn't know me I was once a LA_MERC before we broke off and created {D|M} years ago. Cya around...

Chuffmaster2k (aka Mike)

LA_MERC_Sabre
May 16th, 2005, 11:45 AM
don't remember you in Merc, but it's cool to see you around! Welcome!

btw, don't let Henk's influence speak for the rest of us....he is on our shiznit list...j/k :stick

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 16th, 2005, 11:57 AM
yeah good to hear from ya,
that was before my time as well...lol

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 16th, 2005, 11:58 AM
I've been around for a long long time, before Digital Minds, so what was your Merc handle Chuff.

chuffmaster2k
May 17th, 2005, 12:01 AM
My handle was LA_MERC_Chuffmaster2k... You were around Andyconda. I guess you don't remember me. haha.

BigPerm was around. Menace and DeadDog were in also at the time.

Apocalypse
May 17th, 2005, 01:38 AM
bigperm is the shizzy...i remember that nizzy when he was lizzy up in the clizzy, he was the hax to the max, when we were all axle in affaxle...gosh, i miss that clizzy b/c he proved i wasn't the haxle when they called me dulskxle, i want marry that mo fo to the lo blo... i'm drunk and i'm funny....woo woo! look at the funny man <----me! lol

LA_MERC_Drax
May 17th, 2005, 04:24 AM
bigperm is the shizzy...i remember that nizzy when he was lizzy up in the clizzy, he was the hax to the max, when we were all axle in affaxle...gosh, i miss that clizzy b/c he proved i wasn't the haxle when they called me dulskxle, i want marry that mo fo to the lo blo... i'm drunk and i'm funny....woo woo! look at the funny man <----me! lol

Speak english, Whadda you say!!!

LA_MERC_goose
May 17th, 2005, 06:03 AM
I don't think HE knows what he said.

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 17th, 2005, 06:13 AM
Jive translator operating:

bigperm is one sexy guy. i remember that guy when he was new in the clan. He was the best player I've ever seen and I would frequently swallow my own tongue watching him play. gosh, I miss him a lot. Thinking about him reminds me of that summer we spent dancing in Paris. On top of that, he was the one that knocked me off my game. I want him to be the father of my children. I'm only acting normal here...yes, just look at my normal-ness<--That's me! lol

This has been a public service announcement.

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 17th, 2005, 07:04 AM
hahahah
thanks Tech
dang foreign languages....
look what cheese in the brain will do to
normal kid from the windy city area...lol
:p:

HENK
May 17th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Jive translator operating:

This has been a public service announcement.

that was freaking funny !!!!!

Texas_Lawdog
May 17th, 2005, 10:33 AM
tech has it going on

cd
May 20th, 2005, 04:15 PM
what's going on chuff, andy, i believe you were wfo when he was around... this was before my time in MERC

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==