PDA

View Full Version : It has begun!

LA_MERC_Drax
May 14th, 2005, 12:38 PM
The drinking spree from now to Graduation is in full effect, started it thursday night, 7 more days to go.

Thumbs up, lets do this!

LA_MERC_Shadow
May 14th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Don't get too dehydrated, Drax, but have a hell of a time. And at least TRY to remember their names

LA_MERC_Drax
May 14th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Don't get too dehydrated, Drax, but have a hell of a time. And at least TRY to remember their names

Beer has water in it right?

LA_MERC_Spark
May 14th, 2005, 05:04 PM
lol! I wish i could make it up there man... I hear David P is going.. he there already?

LA_MERC_Drax
May 14th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Nah, hes coming up next week, i think Tuesday....so he'll join this shindig halfway through the voyage

Little Birdy
May 14th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Get at least a glass of water per 2, you'll feel good ^_^

LA_MERC_Shadow
May 14th, 2005, 10:35 PM
Beer has water in it right?

U mean ur just gonna drink beer? That's it? Come on..

Hope u make it to graduation and can walk/stumble.

Apocalypse
May 15th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Drink some Crown and Cokes for me Drax. I'm enjoying one last night of drinking "summer-job free" at the bar. Keep in touch player.

LA_MERC_Drax
May 16th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Well day 4 is in full effect, slept alil late today, but everything is kicking up, its got all the familiar symptoms of a wild night. Watch out beers, here i come.

LA_MERC_Drax
May 17th, 2005, 12:45 PM
UGGH! Day 4 took its toll, no more jager bombs for this guy.....well onto day 5, i think ima stick to crown today. Updates will continue as the situation progresses :)

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 17th, 2005, 02:16 PM
heheh We did this when we left Tech. One night we went on a tour of Ruston bars, hopping from one to another. We finally stopped at 11 nights in a row. ouch

LA_MERC_Yankee
May 17th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Wish I could join you man. Be sure to shoot a little pool while you're out.

:beerchug :beerchug :mardigras :bow

LA_MERC_Spark
May 17th, 2005, 03:05 PM
heheh We did this when we left Tech. One night we went on a tour of Ruston bars

You mean all four of em!?! lol!

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 17th, 2005, 06:48 PM
hehehe When we did it it was

Sundowner, Ponchatoula's, Stowe's, The Library Lounge, The Cue Stick, Rabb's, Mother's (or whatever it was at the time), The Brass Lantern, and.... Well I think that was it...

LOL I didn't say that it took long! LMAO

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 17th, 2005, 07:50 PM
The Library Lounge was leveled and a dry cleaner is there now...Mother's doesn't exist, that I know of anyway...The Brass Lantern is where Rabbs II used to be, but I don't think that's what it is anymore. People are there all the time, but I don't know why. The Cue Stick is being remodeled...so I don't know if it's open either.

Kinda narrows down the options.

LA_MERC_Drax
May 18th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Ya, so the options are:

Stow's
Ponchatoula's
Sundown's
Dawg House
Rabb's
Whatever party you can find

LA_MERC_Drax
May 18th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Well day 5 ended in irish carbombs and flaming dr. peppers, so it ended with a thud on the ground....

Day 6 is here, feeling like i've been kicked in the head a few times.....no liquor today, gonna stick to beers.

LA_MERC_Spark
May 18th, 2005, 04:32 PM
*whine*

LA_MERC_Drax
May 19th, 2005, 11:28 PM
So day 6 went over fairly easy, went to visit a girl, her friends can't booze, so i had to lone it out. Therefore, didn't end up like any of the other nights. Tonight is startin to kick, headed out now. Day 8 and 9 are gonna be messes.....back to back keggers

LA_MERC_CS Widow
May 20th, 2005, 07:33 PM
The drinking spree from now to Graduation is in full effect, started it thursday night, 7 more days to go.

Thumbs up, lets do this!

Well heck...I started that in your honor about a month ago! You're enjoying every minute of it too, by the way.

LA_MERC_Drax
May 22nd, 2005, 01:27 AM
Grad day made it here, family all said i was pale looking...hrmmm...too much booze the night before ???

Anywhoz, through the big shindig down, and went great for a long time, floated 2 kegs fast and 140 jello shots got gobbled up. Then, 2 people decide to scrap. One person unconsious, cops appear, ambulance, put a real damper on the party. So that clears out, guy gets taken off(he kinda deserved gettin smacked cause he was EXTREMELY drunk and mouthing off to everyone, pushing one of his good friends around). So we kicked it back up with another keg and a bunch of beer pong games. And now, keg 3 is floated, out of booze, its time to pass out i suppose.

Walking across that stage was tough, i had to focus on:

Left foot
Right foot
Left foot
Right foot

More of the stories to come on the flip side...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==