PDA

View Full Version : finally beat it

LA_MERC_Temp
May 2nd, 2005, 08:30 AM
i tried avoiding anyone talking about the ending of hl2, and i'm glad i did. if i knew how the end was gonna be i wouldnt have even finished the game. u would think that the last board would actually be difficult. the whole game was a breeze. i bought the box set with the strategy guide included thinking i would need it. i never used the book. the only thing good about the hl2 game is that it came with cs:source, woooot, haha.

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 2nd, 2005, 09:00 AM
I didn't think it was really that bad, to be honest. Did you play through HL when it first came out? The ending of 1 is similar to the end of 2 in several ways (except for the ease of the last guy).

LA_MERC_Temp
May 2nd, 2005, 10:04 AM
i'll be honest with ya, i've only played about the first 5 min of half life 1. i started playing cs as my first fps game on my first computer back in 2001. i was just thinking it would be a harder game than it was.

if anybody has an xbox and is looking for a hard game to beat, try ninja gaiden. i'd have to say that is the hardest game i've ever played. its also one of the best games out there.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 2nd, 2005, 11:19 AM
You want a hard boss to kill, try Doom3 Resurection of evil's End Boss... I had to go GOD mode to kill him the first time...

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 2nd, 2005, 12:06 PM
well...there's the problem then. If you had beat HL, you would understand the ending to 2... ;)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 2nd, 2005, 01:18 PM
well...there's the problem then. If you had beat HL, you would understand the ending to 2... ;)

Yep, Hes right, I did like you did Temp, I beat the 2nd one first, I only wish I had played through the 1st one " First ". After playing the 1st one the end to the second one made a lot more sense. The only problem I had with the end on HL 2, was that it was not as hard to defeat as the 1st one.

Merdawk
May 2nd, 2005, 03:16 PM
omg well thanks for ruining the ending for me jeez

j/p I will prolly never play hl2

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 2nd, 2005, 03:53 PM
j/p I will prolly never play hl2

:(SO sad, :(

You will never know what you mised, this game is a masterpiece of game play and artwork.

LA_MERC_BS
May 4th, 2005, 10:29 AM
I don't know about you fellers, but I thought the chick in HL2 was kind of hot. She had that whole tight jean thing going on........ but I also thought Elastigirl in the Incredibles was a honey too. I think I have a problem and need to seek professional help ..

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 4th, 2005, 10:32 AM
LOL You may want to hide the cat while your there. Next thing you know you mite thing she's a hot cat... ROFL...

Sorry Jerry just had to say it.. wuv ya

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 4th, 2005, 12:55 PM
']I don't know about you fellers, but I thought the chick in HL2 was kind of hot. She had that whole tight jean thing going on.

Yep, I think so too. You should see the Chick that she was modled after, She was very :naughty

bxrtsplatter
May 4th, 2005, 07:28 PM
I also finished HL2. It took me three days to finish it.I never played the first one and I wasn't sure if i would like it. Im glad I gave it a chance. Great game!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==