PDA

View Full Version : CFH and Widow

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 28th, 2005, 08:10 AM
is this you?

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 28th, 2005, 08:18 AM
I saw those a few weeks ago. My cousin sent them to my mom and dad.. I thought to myself yup that looks like something that those CA. people would do...lol...

Looks like it HURTS!!!!!

LA_MERC_goose
April 28th, 2005, 08:35 AM
OMG! That hurts me just to look at that.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 28th, 2005, 09:44 AM
BAH! That's only 12 sticks...Try 15 hours (total) worth of chair time for the tats. It's a cool look even if it was temporary (like for a tat/piercing expo). If I was in a position job wise I'd probably have the eyebrow done and maybe the lip. I could see the lip getting REALLY annoying though.

LA_MERC_Temp
April 28th, 2005, 10:20 AM
that stuff looks like it hurts, i dont care who u are, haha

HENK
April 28th, 2005, 10:59 AM
i love the feeling of tattoos,i have actually passed out before .
i mean sure there are certain parts that must hurt ,but those are mainly spots where i wouldn't want a tat anyways (wrist,privat pars ).
bout those piercings ,looks like fun getting stuck on the door knob.

MindWerks
April 28th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Kinda looks like something a certain character in a game I know would do.

http://www.worldofwconline.com/gallery/albums/screenshots/Stitches.sized.jpg

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 28th, 2005, 02:19 PM
"would"? No...needs to? Yes...

LA_MERC_CS Widow
April 28th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Dang that Stitches. I've run into that guys belly more times......I swear. I'll be running but looking off road and WHACK.

As for the piercings...That's totally bizzare thinking.....I like it! lol I wouldn't get them all at once, though. They get infected too easily. I can ask to have it done to my neck and forehead. Think of all the cash I'll save not having to get a face lift. "Hun? Could you pull the strings a bit tighter? I wanna look my best at the Christmas party."

Oh! And how about using it for a chastity belt? If it's tied, your partner knows not to ask. If not.......

Then there's a breast lift, thigh tightener, butt lifter.... Oh the possibilities! Tired of somebody's mouth always yapping? (don't you go there CFH)

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 28th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Just watch the infections. Man, we had a girl come in the other day to get here breast lanced b/c it was 3-4x's its normal size. She had an abcess from piercing her nipple. I thought she only had one implant.

Looks kinda cool though; you can just strap her to the wall. Hehehe

aCiD
April 28th, 2005, 03:49 PM
wow...

|Team Moped| Kripto
April 28th, 2005, 11:39 PM
it's like lingerie you don’t have to take off....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==