PDA

View Full Version : I got pwned by my exwife...

LA_MERC_BS
April 23rd, 2005, 11:36 PM
My ex dropped the kids off to me Saturday night. After about an hour I noticed that my son, Hayden, was a little wired up. I watched him for about 20 minutes to confirm what I already knew. My ex loaded the boy up with sugar before she dropped him off. My daughter was quick to dime her mother out when given the oppertunity. I don't have much hair left on the sides of my head. I'm not really sure what happened, I can only guess that at some point I pulled it out. All I know is that when I came to, I has balled up in a corner repeating the phrase "Happy place, Happy place, theres no where quite like a happy place".
Omg it was terrible.... the boy just kept on and on. He was talking so fast I couldn't even catch up to him. "oh daddy look , look daddy, I'm thursty, wheres the cat, can I play on your puter, do you have any cereal, is this your wallet, why are your walls white, did you buy this couch, what time is it, do you have any cereal, I want tio wash my hands.
He said all of that in just about 30 seconds. That lasted for about 4 hours until he finally passed out. The only thing my daughter could say was "boy mommy got you good that time daddy".

npor
April 24th, 2005, 12:11 AM
Haha, sounds like fun :P

He was THAT hyper? Sounds like some kind of drug or something.

Little Birdy
April 24th, 2005, 01:52 AM
Wow BS, Sorry to hear that... sound's like time for ice cream with lots of chocolate syrup on the trip back!! ^_^

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 24th, 2005, 06:51 AM
lol pwned!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 24th, 2005, 07:53 AM
Well BS IMHO,,
That just aint right, dont use a mans childern as a wepon to "Get Even" with an Ex...
Thats just wrong to wire up your own kid just to make the other parent have a bad day.

blondie
April 24th, 2005, 09:23 AM
well that is really fun :) sorry

HENK
April 24th, 2005, 09:34 AM
here son ,do you want to try coffee?
lol pnwed

LA_MERC_goose
April 24th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Well, BS, look at the good side, at least everyone is still alive. :D

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 24th, 2005, 10:42 AM
oh man Jerry that is torture
A human sugar cluster bomb...

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 24th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Benadryl alll about the benadryl. hehehe

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 24th, 2005, 02:31 PM
aww!! I think a guy that takes care of his kids and plays with them is very attractive...

Jerry did you keep them busy with stuff to do? Other then filling them up on Cereal and movies? Play with them take them to the park, go out side and play ball with them.. SOMETHING...

OR

You could always get children's TYLENOL!!!!!

Good Luck next time Jerry.....

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
April 24th, 2005, 02:47 PM
shoulda just gave him some Nyquil to calm him down.

for the trip back, you need to give him a cleansing experience. about a half a cup of mineral oil should make for an interesting ride home for the ex-wife.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
April 24th, 2005, 03:01 PM
What you needed to do before sending him home was have him try some of the new candy called "No-Doze" and the new soda called "Red Bull"...

That would have gotten her back :)

LA_MERC_goose
April 24th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Max - one thing comes to mind when you mention mixing those two things - EXTREMELY HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!

:nade1:

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
April 24th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Nah Goose....that is one hour working at ACS Technologies.

Doh! Did I say that out loud?

LA_MERC_BS
April 24th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Man I am worn out. I took them back to their mother today at around 3 pm. I never let on to knowing what she did to me. I got her back though. I stopped at Mcdonalds on the way there and got them both the KING SIZE cokes. Knowing that my boy has a tickling weakness. You can tickle him to the point that he pisses his pants. So as I walked to the car, I turned around and tickled that boy like he'd never had it before. After it was over he looked at me and said "daddy ...... you made me pee my pants. Mommy is gona be mad" lol, I told him "I know, just tell her what I did and she'll blame me for it" Knowing him, he'll wait till he's sitting in her lap till he tells her lol

HENK
April 24th, 2005, 08:11 PM
lol,good one!!!!
you just ruined your sons self confidence in order to get back at your ex.classic
lol

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 24th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Awesome BS!!!!LMAO

LA_MERC_Temp
April 24th, 2005, 10:49 PM
this is the funniest thing i've ever heard.... poor kids, haha.

Little Birdy
April 25th, 2005, 12:58 AM
Wow, nice BS

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 25th, 2005, 07:49 AM
....and that concludes this episode of the daddy test...
come back next week for the next episode of Daddy BS
:laugh:

LA_MERC_BS
April 25th, 2005, 08:38 AM
aww!! I think a guy that takes care of his kids and plays with them is very attractive...

well your the only one because I took the kids to Walmart and the mall several times to pick up chicks and it never worked.

Now I know at first glance these things may seem a bit cruel to the kids, but lets think about it for a second. The kids got all the suger they could possibly ever want, and my boy loves to piss his pants and walk around in it. He only gets mad when his soiled up pants get cold. He's been out of diapers for a while, but he still remembers the old days. He's still got a little old school in him when it comes to taking a leak. Actually it really only happens when he's tickled.

MindWerks
April 25th, 2005, 10:19 AM
LOL

Kinda remembers me of how my Dad raised me. Frequently he would have his friends over to chat, drink and socialize. However due to my Moms work schedule he would also have to take care of the kids as well (there was 4 of us). His method of doing this was by pretty much giving us whatever we wanted to keep us happy. LOL

So we would get candy, soda you name it and there was no limit. That was until one day me and my brother told my dad about a rabbit we saw. To get rid of us he told us to catch it (thinking there would be no way in hell we would succeed). Me and my brother were so hopped up on caffiene and sugar that we were able to run down the wild rabbit and bring it to him. To which we asked "We caught it Dad. Now what do we do with it?". His friends laughed and my Dad was speachless.

He quit giving us so much sugar after that. :(

Texas_Lawdog
April 25th, 2005, 03:25 PM
bs you sure he does not that after his dear old dad...lol

LA_MERC_BS
April 25th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Nah I only wet the bed at night when I'm trying to get my present girlfriend to dump me. It doesn't take but a few times for your girlfriend to wake up in the middle of the night laying on soiled sheets for her to start looking for someone new.

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 25th, 2005, 09:03 PM
ROFLMAO!!! Generally calling her by the wrong name at the wrong moments works for me.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
April 25th, 2005, 09:20 PM
y'all are just mean.

TruckGuy
April 26th, 2005, 11:04 AM
I understand its ok to handcuff kids nowadays and put them in a corner. At least thats what the cops do to out of control kids around here! j/k!

LA_MERC_CS Widow
April 26th, 2005, 01:53 PM
I understand its ok to handcuff kids nowadays and put them in a corner. At least thats what the cops do to out of control kids around here! j/k!
Wow. They've got it easy around your parts. We just shoot 'em here as they run away or appear to be passed out in the car.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==