PDA

View Full Version : Lizard attacks TV Report

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
April 18th, 2005, 08:27 PM
LMAO!

Lizard Attack! (http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/snakeattack.wmv)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
April 18th, 2005, 08:46 PM
I'm getting:

Bad Gateway
The following error occurred:
[code=DNS_HOST_NOT_FOUND] The host name was not found during the DNS lookup. Contact your system administrator if the problem is not found by retrying the URL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please contact the administrator.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
April 18th, 2005, 08:54 PM
It is working now.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 18th, 2005, 09:13 PM
LOL... That dude freaked :)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
April 18th, 2005, 09:42 PM
LMAO! I agree w/ Parker - that dude freakin FREAKED!

LA_MERC_Drifter
April 19th, 2005, 08:26 AM
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! That guy damn near had a siezure!!! lol

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
April 19th, 2005, 08:39 AM
I've seen that a long time ago.. still funny.. lol

HENK
April 19th, 2005, 08:47 AM
hehe what a wimp !!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 19th, 2005, 09:59 AM
AHAHAHA!! The lizard jumped at the snakes tail (probably looking for a snack). I don't know what it is but when I had all my snakes and lizards and other assorted cold blooded critters black people (not all but certainly the majority) would have a FIT if I went near them with anything. Mainly the snakes. I walked out of the house one time with a 12ft python drapped over my neck and my buddy had a friend over for a beer. When that guy saw the snake he LOST HIS MIND! I mean he was searching the garage for a weapon and was yelling to get that thing away from him.....LMAO!!!

LA_MERC_BS
April 19th, 2005, 12:56 PM
lol, I had a buddy of mine that owned a motorcycle shop. He had a big aquarium in the shop with two 8 foot pythons in it. Most of the black guys that would come in the shop would run out after they saw the aquarium.
What was even funnier was the machanic that was working in the shop. He hated those damn snakes. One day we were sitting around the shop talking and the machanic noticed that there was only one snake in the aquarium. Johnny (the owner) said "yeah Bruce got out again. Last time he did that it took me two weeks to get him down out of the roof. " The machanic quit right then and went home. He told johnny not to call him until he found that snake.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==