PDA

View Full Version : Back from the Lan

LA_MERC_BS
April 18th, 2005, 12:55 AM
Well we ( Me, Dragon and [Lag] Ski ) got back from [Lag]'s Lan party today. We all had a pretty good time. Drifter hooked me up with Doom 3. I tried it out for a little while until Mr. Timbo and Mercy decided to sneak up behind me and grab me in the middle of the game. I let out a pretty embarrassing yelp. Sounded a lot like a wounded dog. Onji turned me on to Battle Field 1940 something. Played that all saturday night, sunday and up till 1:30 in the morning Monday. Very kick daddy game. I suck at it though. They wouldn't even let me get near a plane.
Saturday we did the traditional Hooters trip. Our waitress was a pot head and liked 70's music.
We conned Drifter into crashing at the Hotel with us. Thats when we all discovered that Ski prefers to take a dump with the door open......... long story.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
April 18th, 2005, 01:43 AM
']...that's when we all discovered that Ski prefers to take a dump with the door open......... long story.
Let's hear it... Go on now.... You brought it up...

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 18th, 2005, 05:56 AM
I heard all the stories last night. Oh and Widow I was told what happend at the hotel stayed at the hotel for some reason. Wasn't nothing but GUYS in the room.. and only 2 beds and 4 GUYS in one room!!!!.....

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 18th, 2005, 08:18 AM
:eek:
Op you better clean up behind your recruit...er!!!

Texas_Lawdog
April 18th, 2005, 09:30 AM
2 beds and 4 guys.......dl u should not tell things like that someone my take it wrong....lol... but not me... no not me...

LA_MERC_CS Widow
April 18th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Dragonlady']...Oh and Widow I was told what happend at the hotel stayed at the hotel for some reason. Wasn't nothing but GUYS in the room.. and only 2 beds and 4 GUYS in one room!!!!.....GASP! Soooo, what kind of "LAN" was this? Hmm?????? (wink, nudge, nudge)

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 18th, 2005, 10:25 AM
I'm not sure but no one is talking about what happend in the room other then ski poo pooing with the door open. Something about BS doing something but no one is really talking about it. I don't know... I asked Dragon if they had fun he said they had a pretty good time and Ski said he had a blast, I haven't talked to BS to ask him yet.. Sounded like they all had fun to me.. hehehe

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 18th, 2005, 11:44 AM
maybe BS is the only one who didn't have fun? could it be that the others were having fun with him? lol

Texas_Lawdog
April 18th, 2005, 02:49 PM
not right......not right..... lol lol olololololol

LA_MERC_BS
April 18th, 2005, 05:03 PM
It was terrible, they made me dress up as the cleaning lady and walk around the room cleaning everything while I sang "I'm ah little tea Pot" . I aint never rooming up with those dudes again.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 18th, 2005, 06:15 PM
LMAO!!

NO YOU DIDNT GO THERE!!

Sounds like yall had a great time for certain. :)

LA_MERC_Drifter
April 18th, 2005, 06:22 PM
OMG!!! I don't remember any of that! That must have been the first night ya'll stayed in the room. The one when I wasn't there. lol

But Ski definatly needs to learn how to shut the door while sitting on the throne!

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 18th, 2005, 08:13 PM
that is just nasty.....lmao

Timbo
April 18th, 2005, 08:54 PM
LA_MERC_BS[r] tried it out for a little while until Mr. Timbo and Mercy decided to sneak up behind me and grab me in the middle of the game......... :haloween1 :haloween1 I have a good time..... :survivor1

LA_MERC_BS
April 19th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Yeah man that Doom 3 is intense. I was so focused on the game waiting for something else to jump out at me, next thing I know someone grabbed me. Almost wet me little panties....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==