PDA

View Full Version : If it weren't for bad luck...

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 14th, 2005, 10:29 AM
LMAO

http://www.wftv.com/news/4376620/detail.html

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 14th, 2005, 10:36 AM
lmao,

even funnier though was the fact that I read the stations call letters as "WTFV" (like WTF!!!)

then realized it was WFTV....lmao, I'm still laughing...hehehe

LA_MERC_BS
April 14th, 2005, 11:57 AM
Hey man, last November I had to go out to a house with MBN (Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics ). The had been working this guy for a while and finally decided to reel him in with a search warrant. This guy owned 3 homes. One of the homes was gutted. It was full of pot plants. He even had plants in the closets. Everywhere he could find space to sit a plant there was one there. The ceiling had light trolly system going on. 24 hours a day he had lights moving through out the house on the plants. He had quick connects and disconnects water plugs in every room of the house. He would take a 5 foot water hose to each room of the house and water the plants. The guy even had a drainage system for the house. They estimated the guy had close to 1000 plants, some close to 7 foot tall. The night before the search warrant, they had a helicopter ply over and hit the house with fleer ( not sure on spelling). The temperature was around 25 and every house had frost on the roof except for his. They said that when they turned the fleer on, the whole house glowed bright white like the thing was on fire. Supposedly the bust was the largest in Mississippi’s history. It probably wont hit the papers for a while due to the fact that MBN is still doing round ups on everyone involved. You should have seen this guy. Short, fat, bald and old. He looked more like a child molester than a cultivator. Not only did MBN take the pot house, they took his other two houses as well. MBN thinks this guy has been doing this since the 70's and has probably made millions upon millions of dollars. It was amazing to see that house. This guy was the l337 on cultivating, but was way too trusting with under cover MBN agents DOH !!!

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 14th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Did yall hear about the couple that brought their car in to the shop b/c it kept killing on them? When the body shot opened up the gas tank they found two kilos of cocaine in the tank?
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/03302005_bb_cocainecar.html

LA_MERC_BS
April 14th, 2005, 05:55 PM
yeah I heard that on the radio a while back.

|Team Moped| Kripto
April 14th, 2005, 08:11 PM
A couple of guys at school had bought a car at a police auction. They were going to use it for a demolishion durbey and started to rip out the back seats so they could move the gas tank and the battery, they ended up finding almost 8000 bucks hidden in the seat.

MindWerks
April 15th, 2005, 07:50 AM
Dang, that guy in the original article was living up to his name alright. (Crook) LOL

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==