PDA

View Full Version : Blown68Kamaro Arm Update

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
April 7th, 2005, 11:31 PM
For those of you who like gross pictures and wanted to see an update of my arm......

The update is they released me today. I shouldn't have to go back to the doctor.
Here is a link from now to the days of bad. It gets progressivly worse and these pictures are day to day.
Enjoy..

Not responsible for fat belly pictures. :D

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.jsp?invite=cE6PYv2E5kUCwamkakYL&callback=slideshow

HENK
April 8th, 2005, 01:22 AM
sorry to hear ,but what s the deal now ,is it getting better ?or worse?

LA_MERC_CS Widow
April 8th, 2005, 01:55 AM
Thank you for the update. I've been thinking about your arm a lot since your first post, just waiting and wondering if it was looking better. Just the day before yesterday, it was announced that California is now having a huge increase in Staf infections among the elderly and children. Won't take long before it's across the board. I'm really glad that the outcome was so positive. I really am.

SweetGirL
April 8th, 2005, 03:35 AM
Kamaro, it is REALLY good to see ya around! I'm so glad you are doing okay now. Like Widow, I was thinking of you too for the past couple of months and hoping that you were alright. Take good care of yourself, and I hope you recover and feel better soon. (((hugg)))

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 8th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Hey Camaro,
it was good to see you on the server last night, I did not look at the picks, but I assume you still got an arm to play CS:S with... :)
I hope your doing ok and everything turns out for the best.

|Team Moped| Kripto
April 8th, 2005, 07:12 AM
It's weird that something so minor as a scrape was to the point that you might loose the arm.... I know the doctor said that you wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if you would just just keep your figer outa there!

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 8th, 2005, 09:44 AM
good to hear from ya Kamaro! I'll pass on the pictures :)

LA_MERC_Drifter
April 8th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Man I am sure glad to hear that evrything is going to stay attatched!!! w00h00!

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
April 8th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Thanks everyone!
The pictures are in reverse order, so the first picture you see is the current status of my arm then they get worse as you look at them. So the good news is after the IV in my chest for a month I got better. It was very expensive. Total hospital costs were $60k. Guess what I'll be paying for the next few years. Anyway thanks for all of the support. Now remember this was a M.R.S.A. Staph infection. Which means it resistant to anit-biotic treatment, if it gets in your bloodstream or your bones your dead. I hope no one else has to go through this. 3 surgeries to get over was 3 too many. :)
Now then back to the important stuff. Let's kick it. :D

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 8th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Glad your OK. Keep fighting the good fight.

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 8th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Now remember this was a M.R.S.A. Staph infection. Which means it resistant to anit-biotic treatment, if it gets in your bloodstream or your bones your dead.

MRSA is Methicillin-resistant Staphlococcus Aureus and it is resistant to Antibiotics like peniccilin and ampicillin. Usually Vancomycin kills it, which I imagine is what they put you on. I'm sure just the vanc had to be a nice chunk of your bill; sorry to hear this happened. But these types of infections are more and more common because of everyone taking antibiotics and using antibiotic soaps. They don't even know for sure how this bacteria is transmitted. But the normal form of it is in pimples....so watch 'em

SnAkEbItE
April 9th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Yeah I was wondering what happend to you gladd it's all working out hate that you got all those exp though..

HENK
April 9th, 2005, 11:33 AM
']. But these types of infections are more and more common because of everyone taking antibiotics and using antibiotic soaps. They don't even know for sure how this bacteria is transmitted. But the normal form of it is in pimples....so watch 'em

antibiotic soap who in the freaken world came up with that .i thought bactirial mutation is mostly due to the fact that we pump up animals with antibiotics.
well camaro i like your attitude ,back to the important things ,lets kick it!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==