PDA

View Full Version : need help

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 6th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Guys I need help!!

what does a cover page look like for a resume? I need one for a job that I'm going to apply for but not sure what one looks like..

Any help???

Please and thank you

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 6th, 2005, 06:03 PM
OH Yeah one more ? It's asking to send it in the mail OR fax it I have no fax thing so how will I need to send it in a BIG envelop and not fold it OR will folding it be ok????

HENK
April 6th, 2005, 06:19 PM
can't tell you about the format ,but i would not fold it .maybe also put it in a thin platic binder .

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 6th, 2005, 06:25 PM
No folding it is... Now all I need to know is what all do I need to put on my cover page...

Oh and thank you!!

LA_MERC_goose
April 6th, 2005, 06:49 PM
You can get your own fax number that goes to your email
http://www.efax.com/en/efax/twa/page/homePageFlash?CMP=OTC-bb

And just a few easy cover letters
http://resume.monster.com/archives/coverletter/

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 6th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Thats just what I needed Goose!!!! THANKS A LOT!!!! :ldm
I think I can come up with one on my own!!!

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 6th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Good luck with the job DL

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 7th, 2005, 05:27 AM
Thank You!!! I've filled out one at the Hosp. As a Dark Room something where you take the people to the room to get there X-rays done... AND it's on the job training!!!

This job I'm filling out for is a secretary job. Not much I can say about that other then it's only 30hrs a week! But being that I haven't had a job since 1998 one of these 2 jobs would be great for me. I have to get my foot through the door somewhere...

Oh yeah last few jobs I put in for NO ONE CALLED ME ON!!!! :dunno

Thanks

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 7th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Dragonlady']Oh yeah last few jobs I put in for NO ONE CALLED ME ON!!!!

I sent out over 100 resumes before I graduated and only recieved 5 real interviews, of course I was offered jobs from 3 different companies :).

You must be persistant!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 7th, 2005, 10:39 AM
to tell ya the truth I don't have any experience in anything really. I took a class of Business Computer Technology in high school but thats about it a few art classes and foods classes but other then that NOTHING!!! lol

BUT................

I"M GOING TO GET ME ONE OF THESE JOBS DANG IT!!!!! Even if I have to put in a resume / application every week!!!!!!! Someone will take me in.. I got to get my foot through the door somewhere!!!! LOL

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 7th, 2005, 11:39 AM
I sent out over 100 resumes before I graduated and only recieved 5 real interviews, of course I was offered jobs from 3 different companies :).

You must be persistant!

you have to love affirmative action...even companies will stoop to Canadians to make this happen.
:stick

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==