PDA

View Full Version : License

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 5th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Do yall know why we can't have group license plates (like LSU) here in LA any more? I asked about it the other day at the DMV and they said they're not doing them any more? What the heck? We had like 80 of 'em in FL

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 6th, 2005, 06:26 AM
Remember the "Right to Life" license plates that came out? Well, the ACLU threw a hissy and sued... So the judge's decision resulted in the decision that NO personalized license plates can be issued. Until the law is amended or something, no go. I had heard that there was some movement on it recently, but I don't know what became of it.

Thanks ACLU! If you spent as much money actually helping society as you do suing it, you might actually be respected...

HENK
April 6th, 2005, 06:32 AM
"Remember the "Right to Life" license plates that came out?"
urg u you see,just bec some interest group had to become all politicall about theire plates they threw a brick in the roses for everyone.can't you leave it to something like sports or maybe cs ,and get urself a bumper sticker .

SnAkEbItE
April 6th, 2005, 10:09 AM
No we can't do that see, we can't have fredome of speech we might actuly get someone to stop and think about something.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 6th, 2005, 10:28 AM
This is so not the road to tred on. Right to life license plates are just over the top. Henk hit it DEAD ON...buy a friggin sticker. It's easy to cry freedom of speech Snake but if it was pro abortion you all would be raising holy hell.

BUY A STICKER!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 6th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Oh, and while Im at it, I dont need you, the state or anyone else adjusting my moral compass via state issued identification systems....

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 6th, 2005, 10:57 AM
But you do give them to illegal aliens! lol

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 6th, 2005, 11:32 AM
But you do give them to illegal aliens! lol

Did you guys hear something???

Sounded like a burp and smelled like a fart. :p:

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 6th, 2005, 12:33 PM
I didn't know about the RTL plates? Who approved that license plate anyway; you have to know that it would be protested? They should've left this alone. Pull those plates and allow the rest until they can resolve that particular issue.

I agree, buy a bumper sticker or donate directly to the group.

LA_MERC_Spark
April 6th, 2005, 01:20 PM
LMFAO @ Scott... ya killin me man ... KILLING me.. :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==