PDA

View Full Version : Got this in a email this morn...

LA_MERC_Drifter
April 5th, 2005, 10:00 AM
>
> Presidential Address
>
> WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?
>
>
>
> My Fellow Americans:
>
> As you all know, the defeat of Iraq regime has been completed.
>
> Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is now complete.
>
>
>
> This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq. This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now to begin the reckoning.
>
>
>
> Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short.
>
> The United Kingdom, Spain, Bulgaria, Australia, and Poland are some of
> the countries listed there.
>
>
>
> The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.
>
>
>
> Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.
>
>
>
> The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell-holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.
>
>
>
> Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France.
>
> In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home. On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.
>
> Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France, or maybe China.
>
> To Israel and the Palestinian Authority. Yo, boys. Work out a peace deal now. Just note that Camp David is closed. Maybe all of you can go to Russia for negotiations. They have some great palaces there. Big tables, too. I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France, Germany, and Russia. Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bon chance, mes amis.
>
> I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious
>
> Benzes, Beamers, and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop
shops in the world. I love New York .
>
> A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.
>
>
>
> Mexico is also on List 2. President Fox and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple extra tank and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put em? Yep, border security. So start doing something with your oil..
>
> Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA
>
> treaty - starting now.
>
>
>
> We are tired of the one-way highway.
>
>
>
> It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, "darn tootin"
>
>
>
> Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America. It is time to eliminate homelessness in America. It is time to eliminate World Cup Soccer from America. To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thanks guys. We owe you and we won't forget.
>
> To the nations on List 2, a final thought. Drop dead.
>
>
>
> God bless America.
>
> Thank you and good night.
>
>
>
> If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.

SnAkEbItE
April 5th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Interesting, not likely but interesting.

LA_MERC_goose
April 5th, 2005, 11:07 AM
That would be the day that all hell broke loose! :D

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 5th, 2005, 11:08 AM
WOoT... Would make my day..LOL

LA_MERC_BS
April 5th, 2005, 11:25 AM
The bad thing is that Bush probably really wants to make that statement. It's one of things that everyone thinks and would love to say, but no one will be because it's political suicide or morally incorrect even though everyone is thinking the same thing. Oh man the Democrats would love to twist and turn that speech for the next election. We are the biggest kids on the block, we shouldn't have to put up with all the crap that we do.

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 5th, 2005, 05:59 PM
We are the biggest kids on the block, we shouldn't have to put up with all the crap that we do.

You ain't lying. It would be nice to at least say to those nations that are receiving aid from us; agree with us or you don't get the money. They could at least have the dignity to do that, or shut the hell up. Concentrate on the US and maybe we could solve Soc Security or Medicare.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 5th, 2005, 06:30 PM
I think one of the craziest things going on is the EU is trying to pay Iran to NOT continue it's nuclear plants. WTF? The worst part is we have agreed to try their theory as well. So we pay them to NOT continue nuclear plants, then they use the money however they want. Most likely to give money to some terrist groups or right into their new secret nuclear plant. Does anyone else think that's retarded?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 5th, 2005, 06:57 PM
YEP... Stupid Poiticians.. its not their money, so they spend it...

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 5th, 2005, 09:11 PM
I think they should pay us not to destroy their nuclear plants.

HENK
April 5th, 2005, 09:25 PM
"I think one of the craziest things going on is the EU is trying to pay Iran to NOT continue it's nuclear plants. WTF? The worst part is we have agreed to try their theory as well. So we pay them to NOT continue nuclear plants, then they use the money however they want. Most likely to give money to some terrist groups or right into their new secret nuclear plant. Does anyone else think that's retarded?"

they are not just paying them money ,thats not the point ether!!!!!iran claims that they need nuclear power in order to supply their country with power .i mean sure it's bonk ,everyone knows that ,they have the 5 th largest oils fields in the world.they surely have other power supplys available.these things are politically more complex ,and its not always a good idea to smash with the hammer on the table,there are often smarter and more effective ways. i totally agree ,we should bomb their nuclear plants ,but it wouldnt help much if we not invade the whole country again ,and try installing a new government,or they built a new one under some temple.if thats the only solution ,well let it be it ,but if we can find diplomatic agreements right now ,we will save tons of money and thousands of our soldiers lives.well worth a try.

LA_MERC_Heater
April 6th, 2005, 09:31 PM
And Congressman Henk rests his case....hehe

LA_MERC_CS Widow
April 7th, 2005, 02:32 AM
I'm pathetic in politics. Government confuses me because it seems you have to be corrupt to make it through the ranks. Then you promise everyone your sincerity and devotion. I know there are reasons why things have to go the way they do. It's like hearing about a court case. You have a huge opinion about it, but still, you weren't there to hear all of the information. All I know is I could never look at tears of pain running down somebody's innocent face and say 'f' you, you aren't American so get lost. Money never meant that much to me and I hope it never does.

[sG] Dutchman
April 7th, 2005, 03:16 PM
lol counteries on list two have a good excuse to not help america america is right now in debt soo much its not funny , no wonder other counteries will help us and remove world cup of soccer from the US lol when that days comes I will have kill that president :D very interesting e-mail but funny too hehe :D

HENK
April 7th, 2005, 03:23 PM
did you grow up in the us ducthman ?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==