PDA

View Full Version : Saddest thing i have ever seen..

LA_MERC_Drax
March 26th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Just got back from a funeral, a friend of my dads, he lived on the same street as me for a few years, had his 15 year old son commit suicide. I didn't get to talk to him long because there were soo many people there, but he told me one thing, which so true. He said " you shouldn't have to bury you kids". I agree with him 110%, i hope i never have to face that.

HENK
March 26th, 2005, 10:45 AM
damn,that with te suicide makes the hole thingh of burrien ur son much harder,because im sure even if u know it wasn't ur fault u make yourself crazy about what u should have done ,or y u didnt see it comming and so on .suicides is for relatives the most troubeling death,and i hope i never will be put in this situation.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 26th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Very true Justin. I had to bury my second son. He only lived half a day but it is very troubling. To add to it in the same year I lost my Grandfather, Grandmother, Uncle, and my Mother. It was a trying time for me, but great friends and family helped me through it. All my Merc bretheren were very helpful during that time as well. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I hope it never happens to anyone.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==