PDA

View Full Version : Restructuring

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
March 25th, 2005, 02:43 PM
A lot of you may not know but LA_MERC has done some restructuring recently which could be seen by looking at our members page.

We increased the Leadership in LA_MERC to now have 2 Leaders and 3 Co-Leaders who are currently working together to try to regain needed activity within our group. We restructured our game server admins to be those members within LA_MERC who spend the most time on the server coupled with being in the clan 6-8 months or more. We will continue to update this list as members gain play time or lose play time so that our most active playing members are always the members in charge of keeping the server a fair and fun place to play. If you have an issue arise on the server, please post about it in the Technical/server Issues forum and we will take care of it as soon as possible. It would be helpful to provide any screenshots, demo's, and/or steam id's of the parties involved. An alternative would be to message one of our members by using the contacts listed on our members page.

Also, if you have any complaint's/remarks/suggestions about LA_MERC, feel free to email the Leadership at [email protected]

We also implimented more forum moderators to try to keep our forums clean and organized. If you step out of line on a public forum post, be certain that one of these guys will be quick to clean it up and get you back in line. A list of moderators can be seen at the bottom of every individual forum, please use that list if you need to report an inappropriate post or if you feel a thread has taken a turn for the worse.

Thank you,
LA_MERC Leadership

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 25th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Very well said, :)

|Team Moped| Kripto
March 25th, 2005, 05:38 PM
I see you got rid of the 1.6 server too! Hopefully I can get source soon so I can play with you guys again.

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 25th, 2005, 08:33 PM
yeah get back Kripto, you were fun on the server.

LA_MERC_Drifter
March 25th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Yeah Kripto hurry up!! I miss all those easy kills...lol j/k

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 26th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Source rules, hurry up. See you soon.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==