PDA

View Full Version : My new puppy :)

blondie
March 23rd, 2005, 06:42 PM
Here is a picture of my chocolate lab. She is 6week old and really cute :) :) :)

LA_MERC_goose
March 23rd, 2005, 07:01 PM
I got one of those at my house - only he's a year old and strong as an oxe!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 23rd, 2005, 07:02 PM
AWWWW.... Shes so cute...:)

BTW... the Puppys Cool too....

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
March 23rd, 2005, 07:07 PM
Down yeller down! LOL!

npor
March 23rd, 2005, 07:51 PM
Haha, I knew someone would say that.

I have a 2 year old black lab too :)

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
March 23rd, 2005, 08:06 PM
Cute puppy....I know being a responsible pet owner you have taken him to a vet to get checked out right....? If not you need to. Sorry..Married to A Vet and Im a 17 year Vet. Tech. Let me know if you need help finding a GOOD Vet clinic in your area.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 24th, 2005, 05:21 AM
Very cute Blondie. My black lab is closing in on 9 years old. She's great and still in good health as I take her to the vet all the time. Follow Slingblades advice and take care of her, take her to the vet. It's expensive, but worth it.

|Team Moped| Kripto
March 24th, 2005, 06:48 AM
It funny how labs can stay in 'puppy mode' for so long, it takes a while for them to grow up! But they are the coolest Dog, my advice is to name her... that is really important!

MindWerks
March 24th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Labs are cool dogs. Kinda big for an indoor dog though isn't it?

LA_MERC_CS Widow
March 24th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Labs are cool dogs. Kinda big for an indoor dog though isn't it?
Try an Akita for an indoor dog! I had two of them.

Blondie, your pup is the greatest! What a cuddle bucket. There's a name...Bucket! lol (CB?)

HENK
March 24th, 2005, 11:48 AM
pretty much no dog except for the aussault rat breads are indoor dogs.dogs need to move ,some more than others but u should usually go out with them at the very least 1 hour a day,even though most people don t do that here :(

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
March 24th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Lmao..I have 2 Doberman's and a German Shep. that all live in my house and 5 five cats...I dont believe in the whole "yard dog" thing. I am lucky to have about 2500 sq. ft of room. I got the safest house on the block. Both dobe's are Schutzhund Level III's(advanced obd. + tracking + bite work). The German is certf. search and rescue dog. Break into my house I dare ya. They all get walked twice daily and have a good sized fenced yard. They would go nuts if left outside.

www.dvgamerica.com/whatis.html Clicky for info

HENK
March 24th, 2005, 01:56 PM
"They all get walked twice daily and have a good sized fenced yard. They would go nuts if left outside."

thats all i said u should do ,but most people have boxer in an apartment all day and only let it in the yard 3 times a day to take a crap.actually my landlord right next door does it like that and he usually only lets the dog out 2 times a day for maybe 10 min. at a time.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
March 24th, 2005, 04:47 PM
...my landlord right next door does it like that and he usually only lets the dog out 2 times a day for maybe 10 min. at a time.
That's crap! What kind of life is that?

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
March 24th, 2005, 05:04 PM
For real..sounds like he does not need a dog. Henk..take his dog and give him a fish :)

LA_MERC_Sniper
March 24th, 2005, 09:03 PM
i am picking one up next sunday a black fema;e she is 6 weeks today but i am going on vacation to the smoky mountains tuesday morning and wont be back until next sunday woohoo . I already have her scheduled to go to school as well shes gonna be a working girl lol shesd gonna be my hunting buddy for the 2006 season gonna cost me a whoppin 5ooa month but will be worth it when she gets some champonshipp titles under her belt

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
March 24th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Congrats man...Nothing beats a lab in the field. Field trials are fun..nothing like watching a dog do what it was bred for :)

SweetGirL
March 25th, 2005, 05:32 AM
i am picking...up....a black fema;e....shes gonna be a working girl ...gonna cost me a whoppin 5ooa month...

Man, I couldn't resist this one!! :H

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
March 25th, 2005, 06:49 AM
You beat me to it Sweets! LOL!

HENK
March 25th, 2005, 09:29 AM
lol sweetz

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 25th, 2005, 08:37 PM
man Sniper, you should have those upgrades in no time at 500/mo

LA_MERC_Sniper
March 26th, 2005, 04:04 AM
hahah yeah soon lol i also am suppose to have a new job ina a couple months making twice as much woohoo without it there will be no training lol

[sG] Dutchman
March 26th, 2005, 07:26 AM
my dog is better.....but labs are cool . I got a german Sheperd I think those are the best! :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==