PDA

View Full Version : [lag] presents "Dead or Alive 2K5"

[lag]DikDstrdly
March 22nd, 2005, 12:47 PM
[lag] - Louisiana Anti-scripting Group are sponsoring our first open LAN on April 15th, 16th, and 17th at the Pavillion RV Park in West Monroe, LA.

Registration is $20.00 in advance and $25.00 at the door(SPACE PERMITTING)

There won't be any major tournaments, just gamers getting together for loads of fun. Now if we can only talk Phantom into cooking up some of his famous Bar-B-Q, we'll be set...

Please click the link below for more details and the registration link. We are limiting the available seats to 60, on a first come first serve basis, so get registered and paid to guarantee your seat!

WWW.DEADORALIVE2K5.COM (http://WWW.DEADORALIVE2K5.COM)

Just an update: We have 42 paid spots, with only 18 available seats left. We have another page up with seating arrangements and a few more details. You can find it here: LAN Tracking Site (http://www.redneckbarcrawl.com/mambolan/index.php)

Remember first come, first served, so get your spot reserved before it's too late!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
March 22nd, 2005, 01:02 PM
Will there be internet at this lan?

LA_MERC_Drifter
March 22nd, 2005, 01:04 PM
lol! good question Op

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
March 22nd, 2005, 01:06 PM
Everyone with questions on this lan, I'm sure you can post them on the LAG forums located here

http://www.lagcentral.org/home2.shtml

LA_MERC_Onji
March 22nd, 2005, 01:08 PM
cool guys, glad to see you doing this!

HENK
March 22nd, 2005, 01:19 PM
too far for me and my bike!

[lag]DikDstrdly
March 22nd, 2005, 02:23 PM
yes there will be internet. They have a Tengo Wireless Hot Spot at the RV Park, so it's just a matter of patching our network into their router.

LA_MERC_BS
March 22nd, 2005, 03:10 PM
DikDstrdly']Now if we can only talk Phantom into cooking up some of his famous Bar-B-Q, we'll be set...WWW.DEADORALIVE2K5.COM (http://WWW.DEADORALIVE2K5.COM)

Hey Mercy cooks an amazing bar b que chicken. I'm sure he won't mind helping Phantom out on the grill. He grilled like ........... ah million chickens at armageddon 1. In fact, go ahead and sign Mercy up on grill duty. I feel confident that he will want to help out. Oh look, heres a picture of Mercy showing off his L337 grill skills. Look at that happy look on his face.

LA_MERC_Mercy
March 22nd, 2005, 04:27 PM
you die Jerry, you die...:D

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
March 22nd, 2005, 04:33 PM
LMAO!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
March 22nd, 2005, 04:47 PM
Wireless? I hope their router is close by and has an available port. Other than that, have fun trying to set up an access point as a repeater.. hehe

[lag]DikDstrdly
March 22nd, 2005, 06:19 PM
Wireless? I hope their router is close by and has an available port. Other than that, have fun trying to set up an access point as a repeater.. hehe

yeah tell me about it. It already looks as if im gonna have to use a switch as a repeater between the location of the router and the clubhouse as its more than 100 yards away. From what I've been told so far, there is an extra router port for us. Of course all of these details will be squared away very soon.

Thanks to whoever stickied this.

Yeah, I recall seeing Mercy at that grill now that you remind me...after all, what good is an RV Park that doesn't have a pit somewhere?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 27th, 2005, 07:55 AM
Didn't Ernie drop some of those chickens in the dirt at Arma 1. Thank God he did like 1,000 yard birds or somebody would have gone without. Also, I'm sick and tired of coming in second. I'm always second to BS in the frozen shirt contest and second to Dirge in the Chicken wing eating contest.

LA_MERC_Mercy
March 27th, 2005, 08:22 AM
nope..that wasnt me..i think that was sparky as i turned the grill over to somebody else for the last batch of yard birds...only thing my chicken touched was your lips andy..

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 27th, 2005, 10:10 AM
LOL, that's right James dumped the yard birds, LOL. I keep telling him not to mix beer and an open flame, but we always seem to get burned. Isn't that the definitin of psychosis (repeating the same thing over and over expecting different results). And I'll have you know Ernie that was some tasty Bird. I don't remeber it touching my lips though. No time for that at the pit, hehehehehe, just bite (with teeth), tear and swallow. I'l try to slow down this time so I can get some on my lips.

Apocalypse
March 29th, 2005, 05:31 PM
I'M THERE!!!

LA_MERC_Onji
March 30th, 2005, 12:15 PM
alrighty, signed up and paid, and seat marked

[lag]DikDstrdly
April 5th, 2005, 02:01 PM
We're down to 9 seats left...get you one while they last.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 5th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Dikdstrdly did you get my email. I paid via paypal but when I went to pick my seat next to Drifter it says I'm blocked. Can you help out with that.

[lag]DikDstrdly
April 5th, 2005, 10:16 PM
I have you in the seat next to Drifter as requested, please check the seatmap.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 6th, 2005, 09:08 AM
Thank you kindly, can't wait.

LA_MERC_goose
April 6th, 2005, 09:22 AM
DikDstrdly']the seat next to Drifter as requested

Watch him closely Drifter, he'll start yawning and then he'll want to get frisky!
:stick

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 6th, 2005, 09:58 AM
I'm paid....need my seat beside Andy please??

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 6th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Woohoo, I'm Pivot man.

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 6th, 2005, 12:05 PM
lol, yeah Andy...be ready to catch!!!!

got my seat...

LA_MERC_Heater
April 6th, 2005, 09:46 PM
I hope everone that goes has fun,and i wish i could be there.I real hate im going to miss it for work..

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 8th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Work, Heater we need to have a talk. Remeber, Work to Live don't Live to Work. You'll live longer and Happier, Peace out. I have to go slack off again.

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 8th, 2005, 12:09 PM
lol, I've been slacking off for weeks! that's about to come to an end though :( big project coming up..

LA_MERC_BS
April 11th, 2005, 03:32 PM
I'm in. Me and Dragon will be there around 6 pm friday. DragonLady decided not to go this time, and I promissed to keep Dragon out of trouble. Man I can't believe she expects me to keep him out of trouble seeing as how for the last 33 years I've done a terrible job just trying to keep myself out of trouble. :saddam1

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 11th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Oh yes and if dragon don't end up sitting next to BS I think BS will go into a panic!!! So someone please let Dragon sit next to BS!!!!!

LOL Yeah I think BS is going to try his hardest to keep Dragon safe and out of harms way... it's all the other crazy people thats going to be there that I'm worried about hahahah... Na yall have fun and don't miss me to much!! LOL... I can't go this time because my little girl is in school now and I can't take her out because it's the end of the year and they are doing a lot in there to get them ready for 1st grade!!!

Yall have fun....

Apocalypse
April 11th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Make sure everyone takes off your hax before the lan...because Lord knows we all hack. muha-ha!

:xmas7

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 11th, 2005, 07:19 PM
w00t! I'll be there Friday somewhere between 8-9:30 pm....

Texas_Lawdog
April 11th, 2005, 08:11 PM
dl let dragon have some fun........ a couple of wild women never hurts.

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 11th, 2005, 08:20 PM
']dl let dragon have some fun........ a couple of wild women never hurts.

do I have to point out that this is in Monroe?

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 11th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Lawdog trust me he don't need no Wild Women I'm all he can handle...LOL

Na he's going to be a good little boy while he's up there. I trust him with my heart...

LA_MERC_BS
April 12th, 2005, 11:35 AM
do I have to point out that this is in Monroe?

lol, hey Toby hooked us up last time we were there. I told him that I was only in town for a few days and I was going to lower my standards to "barely breathing". Didn't do me any good though. I think A Waffle House waitress even turned me down.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 12th, 2005, 12:07 PM
'] Didn't do me any good though. I think A Waffle House waitress even turned me down.

LOL *cough* Hooter girls also!!*cough* lol

Sorry Jerry had to say that lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==