PDA

View Full Version : Not smart....at all

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 15th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Ok, as a firearms instructor, this isn't funny. It could happen to anyone not paying 100% attention to what they are doing. As a regular cop I look at this guy and go...DUMB ASS! As a parent I look at this go and go DUMB ASS! What were you doing and whos the moron partner that verified it was clear?

The ONLY way this could have happened is he didn't take the mag out after locking the slide back. That means he looked into the open slide and saw the next round sitting on the feed ramp and the mag seated. I don't know about you, but one of the things I look for when Im checking to see see if a handgun is empty is the floor through the magazine well. The partner was totally useless too. Whats the point of showing it to another person if he's are retarded as you?

I give him credit for continuing though...limp and all.

OGRISH-D.WMV (http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/OGRISH-D.WMV)

LA_MERC_goose
March 15th, 2005, 09:44 AM
That must have been the Moron 101 class as WhosYourDaddy Tech.

HENK
March 15th, 2005, 09:59 AM
omg,this was hilerious ,the only thing that aint funny about it is ,that he could have seriously hurt somebody or himself.
lol when he gets out that "unloaded "rifle everyone freaks.
well now u know why u never point an "unloaded "gun at someone.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
March 15th, 2005, 10:03 AM
He pretty much lost the crowd after that little maneuver...ya think?

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 15th, 2005, 10:20 AM
what an idiot...he's VERY lucky nobody else got injured.

Daedelus
March 15th, 2005, 10:37 AM
haha yeah you could hear the crowd was either like laughing when he brought that ar - 15 out like oh man dont shoot yourself again but then i could see how some of them where like iam going to get out of here before that guy shoots me by accident.

and did you hear right before he shot himself he says iam the only one in this room professional enough for a glock40. bam!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 15th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Lol, If thats what a proffesional does with a glock 40 then I hate to see what a non-professional does with one, LMFAO. That is funny, now that no one got hurt, well except him.

MindWerks
March 15th, 2005, 01:53 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/mindwerks/temp/ilc47d.jpg

Let me show you something!!

aCiD
March 15th, 2005, 03:42 PM
ahahahah i love that video...ive watched it so many times.. still funny tho

|Team Moped| Kripto
March 15th, 2005, 05:02 PM
So did he shoot himself, or did the recoil hurt him some how. If he was bleeding he wouldn't keep going like that!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 15th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Dunno but recoil ain't gonna make you limp....period. If I was to guess I'd say he probably took some frag when the bullet hit the ground if it wasn't a graze or worse.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
March 15th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Hrmmmm...1500-2000 rounds put thru my glock .40 and I aint never done that. So Im confused...Im guessing there was a round in the chamber and they just looked at the mag?? wth?? Stupid people should not be able to have guns nor teach a class on gun safety..what a moron

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 15th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Unless his extractor was brokenwhen he racked the slide back it SHOULD have cleared the chamber....dunno though.

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 15th, 2005, 08:17 PM
then why did he have a loaded mag in a classroom anyway?

bah looks fake or staged to me.

LA_MERC_Spark
March 15th, 2005, 09:21 PM
No.. i don't think it was staged...damn it scott!! i've been meaning to post this!! lol! beat me to it... I love his last words b4 he pops himself.. LMAO! I'm a professional! this guy broke a few major rules.. NEVER put you finger on the trigger of a gun that you aren't prepared to fire... NEVER point a gun at anything you wouldn't mind shooting...... Never ASSuME a gun is not loaded even if you just checed it. What a complete f00!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 15th, 2005, 10:39 PM
You would think he would have thoroughly cleared the gun before even bringing it into a classroom. All I know is if I were there with my child for a PTA event like that his arse, even wounded, is toating an arse whooping for being stupid.

HENK
March 15th, 2005, 10:53 PM
well he did prove his point.it reminds me of my thread"shoot urself in the foot" from last week,literally. :stick

LA_MERC_Temp
March 16th, 2005, 07:24 AM
i'd have to assume he was smarter than that. after watching it several times, here is what i think happened. I think he has blanks in the gun and fires one off to show everyone how easy it was to make a mistake and to catch their attention. I dont think he would continue the presentation if he was really shot.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 16th, 2005, 10:08 AM
then why did he have a loaded mag in a classroom anyway?

bah looks fake or staged to me.

Thats most likely his duty carry weapon so it would have been loaded. Doubt highly that was staged. The awkward silence and resulting uneasyness is PAINFUL to watch. That is EXACTLY how most NDs (negligent discharge) occur. Its real

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 16th, 2005, 11:45 AM
If I gain anyhting from this thread it's really all of CFH's cool cop lingo like ND's. Woot.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 16th, 2005, 12:51 PM
Betcha know this one too...

STHU...f00

:p:

and Ill remember this next time you start spouting engineering gobble-de-goop

LA_MERC_Spark
March 16th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Betcha know this one too...

STHP...f00

Do wha? b00n!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 16th, 2005, 01:41 PM
fixed...you STHU 2.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 16th, 2005, 01:49 PM
I might as well join in too

All of YAll STHU... you bucha BooN's !!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==