PDA

View Full Version : DOH!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 15th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Got these vids in an email. You might have seen them but they are still good for laugh or 2.

Olympic_Dive.wmv (http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/Olympic_Dive.wmv)
Human_Cannonball.wmv (http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/Human_Cannonball.wmv)
Bike_Tumble.wmv (http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/Bike_Tumble.wmv)
Riding_The_Escalader.wmv (http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/Riding_The_Escalader.wmv)

The last one is from Jackass so you most likely have seen that one.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
March 15th, 2005, 10:07 AM
First...omg, how do you live that down? Any of them! lol

Second...have you actually done ANY work today Mr. Nichols? Hmmmm?

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 15th, 2005, 10:16 AM
lmao, pwned!!!

that human cannon had to hurt....I can relate to the mountain biker...doh!!!!

HENK
March 15th, 2005, 10:17 AM
lmao
well inspired by that escalador ride here my story.last year on a trip to germany ,me and my friends had some brews and on the way home i found this mattres pretty much right infront of the subway station.well there was his escalader ,which was different than in the video,because it had sort of platform 3 feet in between the one going up ,and the one going down.well they already made some mean knobs on that thing so peole don"t abuse it as a slide.can u tell where this is going?
took that mattress and but it in between the escaladars and jumped on.i figured the knobs would ether slow me down a lot ,or would even let me go at all.
WRONG!!!!!
i scooted to the egde and kazzzzzaaaaam i accelerated like a porche.
well now the worst part,the subway station was allready closed,so there was a steel gate right at the bottom of the escaladar,DOH!!!
with not much of a choice ,ether hitting the gate straight on or jumping of ,i decided for the jump.well i ended up tumbling and rolling down the escaladar with like 40 mph ,still hitting the gate.everyone ever looking closly at escaladar steps can imagine how i looked.i was soaking in blood but happy,best adrenalin kick ever .we found some duck tape and napkins at my friends house and fixed me up.
and yeah ,i wont do it again.

HENK
March 15th, 2005, 10:26 AM
here to better picture it.
escaladar was pretty much the same but the knobs on the one i slided were a lot longer and pontier.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 15th, 2005, 10:44 AM
']First...omg, how do you live that down? Any of them! lol

Second...have you actually done ANY work today Mr. Nichols? Hmmmm?

Define work....

I filled out my overtime slips if that counts. :D

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 15th, 2005, 10:45 AM
And the article I posted in the privates is "work related." :p:

LA_MERC_CS Widow
March 15th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Define work....
I filled out my overtime slips if that counts. :D
That's ALL that counts! And you mentioned something "work related" already? You have truly outdone yourself honey. Rest, my gladiator, rest.

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 15th, 2005, 01:25 PM
We who are about to die...salute you.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 15th, 2005, 03:40 PM
']That's ALL that counts! And you mentioned something "work related" already? You have truly outdone yourself honey. Rest, my gladiator, rest.

Don't you have kids to feed or naps to take...hush.;)

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 15th, 2005, 03:46 PM
We who are about to die...salute you.

lmao, i was thinking that just before I read your post..heheheh

aCiD
March 15th, 2005, 04:44 PM
LMFAO!! the third one omfg... great great stuff.. ahahahaha

|Team Moped| Kripto
March 15th, 2005, 04:57 PM
here to better picture it.
escaladar was pretty much the same but the knobs on the one i slided were a lot longer and pontier.

I saw somebody do that in Austria over break, a couple of 12 year olds pulled it off. All I have to say though Hank..... You know you're a redneck when you use Duck tape and napkins instead of stitches!

HENK
March 15th, 2005, 06:04 PM
"I saw somebody do that in Austria over break, a couple of 12 year olds pulled it off. All I have to say though Hank..... You know you're a redneck when you use Duck tape and napkins instead of stitches!"

woohoo i invented a new extreme sport.kids dont try this at home,f u have an escaladar.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==