PDA

View Full Version : zeroservers.net

bobm
March 11th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Sup,

I looked in your forum and didn't see anything about advertising. I also looked for a thread cat called spam to put this and didn't see one available. So please let me introduce you to a Game Server Company called Zeroservers.net. We have 3.0 Dual Xeon and 2.8 Dual Xeon processor machines with 2 GB ram. Our Network is comprised of 9 backbones in the US. Server prices start at $25 monthly..... Example: Days of Defeat 12 Player server for $29.95 Monthly. 12 Player Counter strike and CS source servers for $25 Monthly, 14 Player Tactical ops for $25 monthly, 14 Player Unreal Tournament for $25 monthly, Raven Shield 8 Player for $25 monthly....UT2k4 14 player $25, Star wars Jedi Knight II: Outcast for $25 monthly... AA, HALO, COD, MOHAA, RTCW ET and many more games ...PAIN KILLER comes this week....!!!!!

All Game Servers receive FREE Redirect Server and FREE Web Hosting. Order a $35 server and receive a FREE Team Speak Server . Game Switching now available( 2 for 1 at the click of a button), Support forum, live support with msn AIM messengers on line to help....FREE CPanel for Web Hosting And Free ZPanel for Stop and Start with every server....

We have two Locations: Dallas, Texas and Washington DC... and Chicago coming soon !!!

If you have a server and want to switch, we can FTP to FTP for you ( ie transfer your old server to our location of your choice) ...This would save you alot of time ..........................Here is the link to our site

http://www.zeroservers.net/

We Want YOU as Our Customer. Please Come and see us.
Hope I dont offend anyone by making this post..I will not make any more threads like this

Thank you for your time

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 11th, 2005, 05:58 PM
All our servers are provided for us at no charge as well as out TS server. So we would have no need for your services.

Question: Who did you come accross us?

bobm
March 11th, 2005, 06:31 PM
search engines and thanks and take care

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 11th, 2005, 07:14 PM
np thanks for the info bobm, do not be a stranger
you never know what may happen in the future.

Thanks,

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 11th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Ummm, what D said. I was a little flat in my post. Not trying to come off as a hard ass or anything. :)

Thanks for stopping in.

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 11th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Ummm, what D said. I was a little flat in my post. Not trying to come off as a hard ass or anything. :)

Thanks for stopping in.

he's been on the leadership council for all of what (looks at watch) and has offended already!!!

lmao...j/k :stick

bobm
March 11th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Maybe I should lure you guys in with a bowl of my wifes Gumbo....lol yea that will get ya !..lol see ya guys and thanks for the invite !

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==