PDA

View Full Version : Eye piercing

[sG] Dutchman
March 10th, 2005, 02:10 PM
wahooo finally when I'm 16 my parents say I can get my eye pierced

take a looksy

http://www.niioc.nl/cei-eng.htm

by the way my uncle was one of the surgeons who worked on this he say it took 2 year before they could try it. :)

and i get my eye pierced it for free SUXERS!

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 10th, 2005, 02:13 PM
yeah, and go blind 3 days later...good job!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 10th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Let me preface this by saying to those who don't know me...

I have around $1500 worth of tattoos, Ive had my hair in several very unatural colors, if not for the job I'd have several peircing in and about my head and face. This stuff is not foreign to me living in Cal.

That being stated...

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING IVE EVER SEEN!!! Why? Why would you want something like this? Im not a prude by any means but I just don't get it. Screwing around with your eyes is just dumb. It doesn't even look good. This FAR surpasses the trend of shoving unussually large objects in your ear holes stretching out the lobes so you could drive a Mini Cooper through there.

HENK
March 10th, 2005, 02:35 PM
oh yeah that sure is sexy .
the only piercings i support are in the mouth,basta

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 10th, 2005, 02:52 PM
I agree with CFH on this, doing this is just the stupidest thing ever! I don't see how it can be done with out messing something up in your eye. Me being blind in one eye, me, myself would never support this at all. I guess the next thing they're going to come up with an eye tattoo! :shootme:

Nyc.Coqui
March 10th, 2005, 03:03 PM
UMMM IT DOES LOOK KINDA KOOL but hell nooooo.....Vision Has much more value then looking cool!!!

LA_MERC_CS Widow
March 10th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Hmmm. Has "tard" written all over it buddy. It's contraindicated however you look at it, meaning the cons outweigh the pros. Only those up close can see it. The posibilities are endless as to future problems. Remember silicone implants? "Oops, guess we were wrong about that one. Go figure. Hey, let's do eyes!"

npor
March 10th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Save your money and donate to the poor. That is just like colored contact lenses, it is only cool the first time someone sees it...

SnAkEbItE
March 10th, 2005, 03:29 PM
I have seen some really silly things done in the name of fashion but that has got to be the most insane and in my opnion the most stupid that I have ever seen.

LA_MERC_goose
March 10th, 2005, 03:35 PM
huh? One phrase comes to mind real quick, "ARE YOU ON CRACK!?"

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 10th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Dutchman']wahooo finally when I'm 16 my parents say I can get my eye pierced

take a looksy

http://www.niioc.nl/cei-eng.htm

by the way my uncle was one of the surgeons who worked on this he say it took 2 year before they could try it. :)

and i get my eye pierced it for free SUXERS!

I just reread your post as I was browsing this thread for replys.

Where in society or nature do yuo see the words EYE and PIERCED used together in the positive??

When I saw the title I thought this was about the Darwinian genius in Florida who shot himself in the eye with a nail gun because...you ready for this...IT BOUNCED OFF CONCRETE!!!!
http://www.local6.com/news/4255015/detail.html

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 10th, 2005, 04:26 PM
:doh Sooo he got his eye pierced for free too?!?

aCiD
March 10th, 2005, 04:52 PM
i think doing anything to your body is retarted, i wanted a tatoo, but then thought , "you get old, it shivers up" which will make it look even nastier... but a EYE tatoo? wtf, EYEbrow is i guess "normal" but an EYEbALL? wth man, thats got disaster written all over it...

okay just reread the article :
In 2002 the Netherlands Institute for Innovative Ocular Surgery developed a cosmetic extraocular implant (CEI) that can be implanted within the superficial, interpalpebral conjunctiva. The implant does not interfere with the ocular functions, ie the visual performance and motility. The CEI is made of a specially designed material that can be molded in all kinds of desired shapes and sizes.

NETHERlands...this is US...why would you do something from there or from that INstistute?!?

aCiD
March 10th, 2005, 04:55 PM
o m f g... watch the video on how they do that... omg, i threw up...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 10th, 2005, 05:13 PM
HUmmmm that for some reason does not look like a lot of fun to me, or atractive.
If i saw a chick like that that, I would be like... Dude... Dont look now, but theres is
some kinda thing in her eye that looks like a Heart shaped growth... Ewwwww....

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 10th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Acid...Im not too worried about my tats "shivering" up.

The ink will bleed and disipate some giving it a blurry look which for me will be extra blurry because of the detail I have but it will still look like a good tattoo. The ones you see on older people now were done with equiptment/technology inferior to todays gear. Too each his own though. I love my ink. Best part is I can cover it if I dont want anyone to see it.

HENK
March 10th, 2005, 05:51 PM
"i think doing anything to your body is retarted, i wanted a tatoo, but then thought , "you get old, it shivers up" "
uhh u think like my parents,regret in the future tense.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
March 10th, 2005, 06:06 PM
"...it shivers up"

I thought that had to do with a man and a cold pool?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 10th, 2005, 06:25 PM
']"...it shivers up"

I thought that had to do with a man and a cold pool?
HAHAHA,,,,LOL!!!!

aCiD
March 11th, 2005, 06:45 AM
shivering up when you get old can apply to both things... but whatever, its your body.. if i want to draw something on me, ill use a magic marker "washable"

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 11th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Acid...Im not too worried about my tats "shivering" up.

The ink will bleed and disipate some giving it a blurry look which for me will be extra blurry because of the detail I have but it will still look like a good tattoo. The ones you see on older people now were done with equiptment/technology inferior to todays gear. Too each his own though. I love my ink. Best part is I can cover it if I dont want anyone to see it.

I have one on the outside of my shoulder that looks like shiznit right now, mostly because I got it done by a really bad artist. I don't regret getting it done, just from who I got it done by. I'd like to get another one, but I'm very skeptical now, as you can imagine...

My idea:

the grim reaper with a hockey stick....watcha think?

LA_MERC_goose
March 11th, 2005, 07:10 AM
Sounds fitting to me since the hockey season and some of his fans are now D.O.A.!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 11th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Sounds fitting to me since the hockey season and some of his fans are now D.O.A.!

LMAO!!! OUCH!!!

Its scary to turn someone you don't know loose on your body with needles and permanent ink. With the exception of the one I got in NOLA, I was really choosy about who did my work. Im really happy with all of them. If there was one thing I'd change is I'd make the "H" on my new one more in proportion with the C and F.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
March 11th, 2005, 08:48 AM
...I think there's no need to look like a walking graffiti wall.

[sG] Dutchman
March 11th, 2005, 02:03 PM
aCiD']i think doing anything to your body is retarted, i wanted a tatoo, but then thought , "you get old, it shivers up" which will make it look even nastier... but a EYE tatoo? wtf, EYEbrow is i guess "normal" but an EYEbALL? wth man, thats got disaster written all over it...

okay just reread the article :
In 2002 the Netherlands Institute for Innovative Ocular Surgery developed a cosmetic extraocular implant (CEI) that can be implanted within the superficial, interpalpebral conjunctiva. The implant does not interfere with the ocular functions, ie the visual performance and motility. The CEI is made of a specially designed material that can be molded in all kinds of desired shapes and sizes.

NETHERlands...this is US...why would you do something from there or from that INstistute?!?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO ITS WAR EH I"M PURE DUTCH AND PROUD OF IT SO DON"T EVEN START WITH IT GOD OR OR I"LL BEAT YOU UP LLOL ,WE DUTCH!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE STONGER THAN MOST AMERICANS PLUS ON TOP OF THAT DON"T FORGET WHO WHO!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ONE OF THE MAIN PEOPLE WHO FOUNDED AMERICA! AND! lol AND! WE ARE REALLY!!!!!!!!! TALL SO I DON"T THINK YOU WANT OT MESS WITH THE DUTCH! oops sorry caps where on lol oh we are richer than most americans tooo and WE were first main people to set foot on this country! so I'd better watch how you say stuff about the dutch or the country.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 11th, 2005, 02:46 PM
There is also a segment of Dutch society that still rasies barns as a "social event" and rolls around town in horse drawn wagons while wearing all black wool clothes...your point?

LA_MERC_Sabre
March 11th, 2005, 02:58 PM
lmao, yeah and also aren't you 15 years old? I think your mommy is calling you.

LA_MERC_goose
March 11th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Down boy! Lay off the soda at least an hour before posting. Post nice or you're grounded for a month! rofl :)

LA_MERC_Shadow
March 11th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Let's see...if the procedure isn't done correctly then you can get an infection and go blind. Well, that's something people should jump at. And it's bs that they will do this with anesthetic applied to the eye. Ever tried that topical junk, fun to try to keep your eye stationary for that long. Y would anyone ever think of doing this...oh yeah, it's the netherlands. I guess that's what you do at the hash bars.

[sG] Dutchman
March 11th, 2005, 04:57 PM
acully i'm 14 and very smart for my age and WE DUTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't walk around a BLACK CLOTHS OR! horse drawn WAGONS! WE DUTCH! are acually RICH! AND DON"T Have MORE THAN 3 Mil. HOBOS on ARE STREET!
AND! Wheres DO You think ALOT OF BLONDIES! COMe from hmmmmm exacly THE NETHERLANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! my point is stated :)

[sG] Dutchman
March 11th, 2005, 05:05 PM
...oh yeah, it's the netherlands. I guess thats what you do at the hash bars.
OMG OMG that is RACISUM! RACISUM!!!!!!!!!!! get the police over here i'm hearing RACISUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_goose
March 11th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Dutchman']acully i'm 14 and very smart for my age
You may want to pick up a Websters Pictionary from time to time. Just out of curiosity, where were you born?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 11th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Dutchman']OMG OMG that is RACISUM! RACISUM!!!!!!!!!!! get the police over here i'm hearing RACISUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Standing MERC policy:

If you can't spell it....you can't claim to be a victim of it.

Do you REALLY want to get into a titfortat about The Netherlands and Amsterdam in particular?

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
March 11th, 2005, 06:40 PM
I think its time for Dutchman's nap :chickenhe

aCiD
March 12th, 2005, 06:42 AM
durgs are bad mmmmmk?

[sG] Dutchman
March 12th, 2005, 07:14 AM
You may want to pick up a Websters Pictionary from time to time. Just out of curiosity, where were you born?
lol I took a long nap I feel better today :) oh I was born in Heerenveen nice little town :) its mostly farms there and there are some little strip malls there now.i'll show you some pic if I can find some.Sorry about yesterday I only got 2hrs of sleep that night lol..

[sG] Dutchman
March 12th, 2005, 07:19 AM
Standing MERC policy:

If you can't spell it....you can't claim to be a victim of it.

Do you REALLY want to get into a titfortat about The Netherlands and Amsterdam in particular?
oh lol I put a "U" in that word didn't I? lol never noticed that till now ..Wow I must've been ornery..

NoXiOuS
March 29th, 2005, 01:34 AM
unless it makes me able to see through walls and/or womens clothing(joke), im out.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==