PDA

View Full Version : things that make u go ARRRRRRR !!!

HENK
February 25th, 2005, 07:42 AM
ARRRRR,the universal expression for anger,discomfort,dislike or pure hate.
My inner arrrrrrrrr goes off about 200 times a day ,so what makes u go arrrrrr .

1.little bitty ketchup packages,u buy some fries and u spend about an hour ripping those things ,getting it all over ur hand ,ARRRRRR :shootme:
2.Trimspar Comercials,ARRRRR
3.Having a streetcar stop every freaken block,which turns my 20 block travel into a world journy.(timewise) ARRRRRR
4.Women talking on theire cell phones about Tv shows of last night while they run u over with their car,ARRRRR

ok these are just a few.

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 25th, 2005, 07:45 AM
work

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 25th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Pirates...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 25th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Pirates...

LMFAO!!!

1: Blatant ignorance in the face of overwhelming knowledge
2: Blatant stupidity in the face of overwhelming information (there IS a diffrence between 1 and 2)
3: Asking for help from someone only to find out the "help" cost me twice the time it would have if I had done it myself in the first place.

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 25th, 2005, 09:03 AM
People listing their pet peeves...

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 25th, 2005, 09:04 AM
That and... mental note: No more help for CFH!

LA_MERC_CS Widow
February 25th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Running out of toilet paper

Crumbs in the bed

Walking in public and tripping over what turns out to be nothing but a flat sidewalk.

Pretending that smell didn't come from you, but your husband rats you out.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
February 25th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Stabbing henk once with the knife, but as i go for the second fatal blow I get killed.
buying a lottery ticket with my hard earned money only to find out a few days later that it did not contain the winning #'s.

LA_MERC_Shadow
February 25th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Trying to have a conversation while in a crucial part of a game

Wrong numbers from the same person early in the am

People with more than four allergies (If you have more than that, you are a hypochondriac, well that or just plain nuts)

LA_MERC_goose
February 25th, 2005, 02:22 PM
People who see a police officer and refuse to do the freaken speed limit!

HENK
February 25th, 2005, 02:47 PM
people that try to tell me what god told them .

opening the fridge and spilling a six pack of crappy beer that roomate was too stupid too put in the fridge right ,because he is too lazzy to move that empty pizza box that hes been keeping in there since christmas.

trying to explain to the chinese lady for ten minutes on what street u live so they can bring u food."Cleveland ","Kewen ?","no ,no Cleeeeevelaand","Kewland?","No CLEEEEEEEEVELAAAAAAAAND!","who?","ok C as in cat " ,"yes cat ","no not cat ,C as in Cat ","yes cat","arrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!"
im glad they didnt diliver cat :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 25th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Aaaaand theeeeeen?

NoXiOuS
February 25th, 2005, 03:39 PM
People with more than four allergies (If you have more than that, you are a hypochondriac, well that or just plain nuts)

PSSSHSHHHHH, i must be a hypochondriac then. i had an allergy test a while back, and it showed that im allergic to ALOT of stuff. the doctor said he wish he took a picture, because its rare or something.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 25th, 2005, 03:48 PM
people that try to tell me what god told them .

opening the fridge and spilling a six pack of crappy beer that roomate was too stupid too put in the fridge right ,because he is too lazzy to move that empty pizza box that hes been keeping in there since christmas.

trying to explain to the chinese lady for ten minutes on what street u live so they can bring u food."Cleveland ","Kewen ?","no ,no Cleeeeevelaand","Kewland?","No CLEEEEEEEEVELAAAAAAAAND!","who?","ok C as in cat " ,"yes cat ","no not cat ,C as in Cat ","yes cat","arrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!"
im glad they didnt diliver cat :)

The German, who live near the French Quarter, ordering Chinese food complaining about accents???? CLASSIC!!!!

LA_MERC_Onji
February 25th, 2005, 03:53 PM
AAARRR you be needin' the pirate keyboard!

http://www.lamerc.com/users/onji/pirate_keyboard.jpg

LA_MERC_Nutria
February 25th, 2005, 04:40 PM
A UFIA would make you go ARRRRRR!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 25th, 2005, 05:50 PM
lmao at Cowboy and Onji..classic, this German is quite the character!

LA_MERC_Shadow
February 25th, 2005, 08:09 PM
i had an allergy test a while back, and it showed that im allergic to ALOT of stuff. the doctor said he wish he took a picture, because its rare or something.

It is rare, and I was talking about medications...I've actually had people tell me they are allergic to OXYGEN.

Environmental allergies are different.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 25th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Im allergic to stupidity. My eyes water and I sneeze uncontrolably every time I log in here. :p:

npor
February 25th, 2005, 11:55 PM
Yeah, I'm allergic to animal dander (mainly cats), mold, and pollen :P

LA_MERC_MadMAX
February 26th, 2005, 08:17 AM
trees, grass, mold, ragweed, mildew, dust and pollen here.

LA_MERC_Shadow
February 26th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Lions, and tigers, and bears..oh my!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 26th, 2005, 11:58 AM
...and a partridge in a pear tree

|Team Moped| Kripto
February 26th, 2005, 04:11 PM
I told that girl that I was allergic to clothes and that's why she had to take her's off.... the ER doctor said the swelling would go down and I should be able to have kids someday.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
February 26th, 2005, 10:08 PM
trees, grass, mold, ragweed, mildew, dust and pollen here.
Pretty much gets you out of most chores so I call BROOM, HAX and CHEATUHHH

LA_MERC_MadMAX
February 27th, 2005, 01:32 AM
nah - i still do my chores, i just sneeze alot :)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
February 27th, 2005, 09:24 AM
gmail telling me this makes me go aaaararrrrrggggghhh - it's been doing it all morning!

Google Error

Server Error
The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.
Please try again in 30 seconds.

Who knew there was such a thing as a "Google Error"...lmao

|Team Moped| Kripto
February 27th, 2005, 11:27 AM
A 'GOOGLE SCREEN OF DEATH' ?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==