PDA

View Full Version : Less than three months left .....

LA_MERC_BS
February 23rd, 2005, 09:48 PM
Just a reminder that theres less than three months left until Anikan takes his rightfull place at the Emperor's side. This is it, this one is for all the cookies. I can't wait to see Lord Vader dish out some law and order in the galaxy.

http://www.aol.com/starwars/trailer/index.adp?type=lrg

I just wish Lucas could add a scene where Lord Vader hacks up a village of Ewoks. Man I hate those things. That and Jar Jar Binks.

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 24th, 2005, 04:21 AM
w00t!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Nutria
February 24th, 2005, 05:14 AM
I found some cool stills
MAJOR SPOILER WARNING
http://www.super-baris.com/ep3/

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 24th, 2005, 05:16 AM
i can't wait for this!

LA_MERC_BS
February 24th, 2005, 06:11 AM
Good find Nutria. It was funny to see the pic with Anikan fighting Dooku. The Emperor looked like he was having blast watching the fight lol. As soon as I saw that photo I thought of the Nutty Professor's mother sitting at the dinner table clapping her hands together singing hurcules lol. Now imagine the emperor doing the same thing singing Anikan Anikan Anikan lol.

|Team Moped| Kripto
February 24th, 2005, 07:29 AM
HOLY JEDI FORCE BATMAN!!!! When you said spoiler I didn't think the whole plot line of the move.... :( Curiosity killed the cat huh.... oh well. Could you imagine how cool it would be if he would make the last three too? On cartoon network they had the animated short movies that involved the general…. He was incredible…he was some kind of robot that was able to use the force I think…or he was just freak’n fast. He kicked obi’s bottom on many occasions.

Omega_Prime
March 26th, 2005, 07:24 AM
he never went head to head with obiwan. i have watch all 25 chapters of the clone wars and not once did obiwan fight him. if you guys havent checked out the new season you need to do so it leads right into the opening of III. also grevious has no force powers hes just a more or less first build of a test of what vader will more or less use to help him live. dooku trained him in the arts of saber fighting. not to mention when you have 4 arms with 4 sabers you can cause some havoc. but the clone wars were great i loved the invasion of captail. when yoda and mace team up in that battle just wow.....o and the chase with grevious and the 3 jedi were awesome.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==