PDA

View Full Version : STORY TIME

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 22nd, 2005, 11:35 AM
I wrote up a summary on this wekends LA_MERC NOLA LAN. As most of you know the mercs held a LAN in New Orleans this past weekend. It was a great time and seeing how there is a letter limit on the threads I decided to write it p in Word and attach. I hope you enjoy. There was so more that happened and most of it I probably can't recall from bieing in a semi-consious alcohol induced comma, but I hope I touched on some of the better ones. It seemed to go real well considering we didn't have broadband. All in all I think we have found a good spot to hold upcoming LAN as it seemed to be a good central location for the majority of LA_MERCS. I came form Alabama, some came from Texas, Some from North Lousisana, and 2 from California. Maybe next time we'll have a full blown LAN and take up all 3 rooms. You guys need to post some pics of this one. We also need to update the webpage to show Armagedon II from 2004. Add to the story if I missed something.

|Team Moped| Kripto
February 22nd, 2005, 11:59 AM
That's great, all I know is that I cant drink that much and still play. Last time I was drunk Sh33p and I started blowing on our bottles with all-talk on and we almost got kicked for making too much noise. I've always wanted to make my own drinks M.A.S.H style.

PLEASE someone post some pics!!!!

LA_MERC_Temp
February 23rd, 2005, 11:13 PM
Almost forgot about the hl2 deathmatch game we had going. check out these scores.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 23rd, 2005, 11:48 PM
LOL!!! Tobys B*tch = CFH

Bastage was whooping my arss with the stun stick.

LA_MERC_Shadow
February 24th, 2005, 04:38 AM
He was whooping everybody's butt with that thing. Everytime I turned around I was getting clocked with that or Andy's crowbar.

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 24th, 2005, 06:40 AM
yeah...the bopper twins were vicious...btw Andy is a hax'n biotch on that map...it is his hl2 tam jungler...although Toby did not allow him to celebrate when we played awp fest in the jungle...he even fell asleep on is key board waiting for the next round while he was dead...lol..for mental image see the pic of him during map change..:)

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
February 24th, 2005, 08:39 AM
haha, about 80 of my 89 kills were with the stun stick.. LMAO.. The other 9 came from 2 rocket blast

LA_MERC_CS Widow
February 24th, 2005, 08:44 PM
...check out these scores.
No let's not!

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 24th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Must be after sunset.. She's up and posting!

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 24th, 2005, 09:45 PM
i vant to suck you blood!!! ;)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 24th, 2005, 10:43 PM
No its morning here. When the sun goes down enough for her to get up there its time to get up and go to work here. Hehehhehehe

Quote from the NOLA LAN #1 Andy says "Hey Robin, BIP" And the lady fall prey to the BAR Muh Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

HENK
February 24th, 2005, 11:46 PM
widow ouch :stick

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 25th, 2005, 06:50 AM
hahaha..lol...on that game you deffinately feared the "bipper"
Andy would call you out like Ruth before he crammed the crowbar in your skull.
lol
It was so bad for awhile that when he would just start his Hey...so and so, as soon as he got the Hey out I was was doing a 360.../scared
oh man I wish we had an audio of that match...it was just non stop..f this and f that, bip, ahhh, bip, f you...lol

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 25th, 2005, 07:49 AM
I forgot to bring my camcorder as that would have been a great one to set up on a stand in the corner and record for that hour or so. Will have to do next time.

LA_MERC_Drax
February 25th, 2005, 07:55 AM
Then maybe you can catch yourself passing out not once, but twice andy ;)

LA_MERC_Drax
February 25th, 2005, 07:56 AM

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 25th, 2005, 08:58 AM
(points up) Nice post Draxy....Very well thought out and concise.

LA_MERC_Drax
February 25th, 2005, 09:12 AM
WTH, how'd that happen.....

LA_MERC_CS Widow
February 25th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Well Dirge and Andy, aren't we just in rare comedic form today! hahaha Just for the record, I go to bed when you get ready for work. I tried so hard to go to sleep like a normal person last night. I ate to get a snuggy full tummy...had 2 vodka drinks...took 2 sleeping pills. Finally fell asleep at 5am. WTF?

That game was so much fun. Had you looked closely at my character, you would have seen fried hair from the stunstick and crowbar dents beneath that. I was EVERYbody's biotch. I can still hear CFH saying over and over, "Ooops, sorry hun." Sorry my eye you !*&$^@#. Had the time of my life, too! :beerchug

texan
February 25th, 2005, 01:12 PM
sounds like yall had to much fun
wish the rat wound't have been sick with the itch

yeah kripto i was playin with yall that night yall were really drunk that night

HENK
February 25th, 2005, 01:42 PM
"...had 2 vodka drinks...took 2 sleeping pills. "
that explains alot

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 25th, 2005, 02:21 PM
that explains alot

SHOULD have put her on her arss. Instead she was up ALL NIGHT LONG!!! I feel so bad for her. It sux to be falling down tired yet still can't fall asleep. :(

LA_MERC_CS Widow
February 25th, 2005, 04:10 PM
that explains alot
Just keep it up little French man

I was pissed by 5:30. Only 2 hours of sleep. It was hardly worth it.

SaBeR512
February 26th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Is that hurricane stuff anygood? They sell it up here at local gas stations :)

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 26th, 2005, 08:34 PM
I guarantee you they don't sell the same hurricane. Come down to NOLA and we'll set ya straight.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==