PDA

View Full Version : thank you mercs

texan
February 19th, 2005, 08:51 PM
just wanted to thank all of you that invited me to the LAN. it was really nice to finally meet all of you and also be able to put faces to the names. all of you seem really cool and i would like to hook up with andy,dirge,and yankee to do some drinkin on the side lol. but i really enjoyed it and all of you were really nice to meet you again thank you.

HENK
February 20th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Thx from me also.i had a great time.ull a nice bounch and it was pleasure to meet u all.
too bad i couldnt make it to the boil ,im diggen some freakken crawfish man .send some in the mail,arrrr

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 21st, 2005, 07:38 AM
lol, yeah we missed ya henk..man those crawfish were great.
it was deffinately good to meet everyone, my sides still hurt, by far this was the funniest lan we have had, having Spark next to me and Andy across was just too much, to bad the Nutria couldn't find his way back for day 2, as the action was serious that day, but there will be others.

I hope everyone got back safe and sound.
I am sooooo tired this morning..wow

Spark get some of those Pics and avi's up on the server..lol

LA_MERC_Shadow
February 21st, 2005, 09:34 AM
I know how you feel Diesel, I'm just trying to stay awake for my cases. I'm supposed to put others to sleep..not myself. Sorry you couldn't be there on Sun Henk. I woulda given you a ride if I'da known.

LA_MERC_Nutria
February 21st, 2005, 09:47 AM
If I wouldn't have been sick the rest of the weekend Texan and I both would have been there. I started getting sick Friday evening right before I left you guys. I was just happy to let most of you guys and girl see my big ugly mug.

LA_MERC_Drax
February 21st, 2005, 10:05 AM
Damnit swamp rat, you didn't show up the days i was there...but i'll take your word for it, big ugly mug...mental picture noted :)

LA_MERC_Yankee
February 21st, 2005, 12:12 PM
Damnit swamp rat, you didn't show up the days i was there...but i'll take your word for it, big ugly mug...mental picture noted :)

Because all he would have done is try to wake you up every 30 minutes. :stick

LA_MERC_Temp
February 21st, 2005, 12:31 PM
i really enjoyed it guys. i love sitting in the room with everybody and hearing people's reaction when pulling off crazy shots. cant wait till the next one rolls around. by the way, a special thanks to diesel who gave me directions on how to get home. took me about 2 hours to get to the lan and about 1:15 minutes to get back home, haha.

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 21st, 2005, 12:48 PM
Because all he would have done is try to wake you up every 30 minutes. :stick

lmao, i thought Spark was going to have a piece of that skinny arse when he woke him up from his 3 A.M. "nap"..I think Spark mumbled..that Stupid MF has issues and gave him an evil stare...lmao

i am so useless at work today..oh well i am getting paid..np Temp, you were great fun at the lan, hope to see ya on the servers.

SweetGirL
February 21st, 2005, 12:53 PM
Get back to work, Diesel!!! :ldm We drove 16 hours yesterday ... er, "PETE" drove 16 hours yesterday; I'm doing laundry from Hell, and Pete and Jason are off to work! LOL Pete wanted to call in sick, but I shoved his arse out the door! haha

LA_MERC_Shadow
February 21st, 2005, 01:53 PM
I'm doing laundry from Hell

You wouldn't have so much if you didn't change your clothes every ten minutes.

J/K

SweetGirL
February 21st, 2005, 04:15 PM
You wouldn't have so much if you didn't change your clothes every ten minutes.

J/K

I was making a fashion statement! :stick lol

HENK
February 21st, 2005, 04:46 PM
yo shadow,thx for the rides ,very much apreaceated!!!!
i wish i would have called earlier on sunday so someone could have picked me up on the way,still pissed here lol

texan
February 21st, 2005, 05:34 PM
yeah me and the nutria didn't go back not because he was sick i found out the real reason he caught the nutria itch
lol

LA_MERC_Shadow
February 21st, 2005, 07:43 PM
Actually sweetz loved the scarves and multicolored-toe socks.

Maybe you should've offered Andy one of the scarves since he kept complaining about how cold it was in the room. I could just picture Andy with one draped across him with his face on the keyboard. LOL.....man, we gotta have some pictures put up soon.

SweetGirL
February 21st, 2005, 08:11 PM
I share my colored toe socks and scarfs with NO ONE, Shadow!! muhaha! (It was good to meet you, btw :) ). I second the motion for some pictures..........although NO ONE took any pictures of me. :dunno

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 21st, 2005, 10:02 PM
Just got home about 2 hours ago. Just enough time to put the kids in bed and set the comps up...WOW!!! What a weekend. :D

LA_MERC_CS Widow
February 21st, 2005, 10:11 PM
I had the time of my life...I think

HENK
February 22nd, 2005, 02:35 AM
so nice too meet u and cfh .i had a blast with u ll califonians , dont forgett to pump u up.lol

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 22nd, 2005, 07:39 AM
^^^^crazy German is still sucking down beer ;)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 22nd, 2005, 11:50 AM
Well, I'm finally getting back into the grove and it's Tuesday afternoon. All I can say is, "DAMN HIS IRISH BLOOD". Dirge makes me drink too much nowadays. In the beginning I was a hard hitter, but a wife and 2 kids is starting to slow me down. I think at one point he had me on hte ground with his foot on my neck physically pouring it down my gullet. It was great to meet you Texan, Nutch, Henk, Temp, Sam, Pete, and others. I had a great time. Note to self though is keep Shadow away from camera, scarf, and passed out Andy. A scary picture will result. hehehehehe. I wished someone would have gotten a pic of Onji passed out onthe keyboard, but no they all gun for Andy. It's lonely at the top. I hope we have another one soon. Not to soon I need at minimum of 8 months to recover.

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 22nd, 2005, 02:12 PM
Hmmm, well I hope it wasn't me, Andy, and Yankee that made Nutria sick... I know I was getting queasy. Somebody open the dang door!

LA_MERC_Yankee
February 22nd, 2005, 02:41 PM
Hmmm, well I hope it wasn't me, Andy, and Yankee that made Nutria sick... I know I was getting queasy. Somebody open the dang door!

No don't do that, then we have to listen to Andy and Spark complain about how cold it is....

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 22nd, 2005, 02:57 PM
hahaha...It was probably the hard work i made Nutria do..Texan looks like he is used to it..but that yellow toof bastage was worn out after one table move, or his old lady told him he was not going, as we know who has the pants. :stick
It was just a shame that those 2 missed all the fun. I really think Sweetz and Outkast being there was icing on the cake. It was so nice to see 2 people go through all the hassle and time to get there from college station..not get to game that much...but to socialize and meet us face to face was something else, many people have not done that since they were MERC's and that is ashame, because when pete and Sam left, I think the understood why they did that, and loved it...atleast I hope they did. It is like nothing else and it will make you closer than hundreds of hours of on line gaming will ever do to you, and why no matter if there are 150 or 30 people at a MERC LAN, the only thing gauranteed is fun...oh and a foul odor at times :p:

LA_MERC_Shadow
February 22nd, 2005, 07:12 PM
I totally agree with you Diesel, it's so much easier to talk with people and get to know them when you're face to face; it's much harder to get to know people only online. I had so much fun. I can't wait till something like this happens again. I see why yall are a part of lamerc.

Yankee, I thought they were saying it was too hot?

|Team Moped| Kripto
February 22nd, 2005, 08:25 PM
It is like nothing else and it will make you closer than hundreds of hours of on line gaming will ever do to you, and why no matter if there are 150 or 30 people at a MERC LAN, the only thing gauranteed is fun...oh and a foul odor at times :p:

That's what sucks with me being in Iowa. It sounds like some of you guys know eachother pretty well and it's that connection that makes it fun to play with you guys. When I got my dorm floor addicted to playing CS a few years back we would play almost 4 or 5 times a week. I would play other servers but none of them liked to because it wasn't the same as just our floor. One good thing though about being this far away is that iIdont have to worry about odors!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==