PDA

View Full Version : Kids + Flu = Lots of Nasty

LA_MERC_goose
February 17th, 2005, 10:50 AM
My wife decided she wanted to change the look of our bedroom so she goes shopping and gets new curtains and one of those bed-in-a-bag (it's the sheets and a comforter for the guys that aren't familiar) for a total of around $150. That's not too bad considering her last attempt was over $300. Well she gets everything put on the bed last night and after talking to her on the phone she seems really happy which is good. She calls me back several hours later to let me know that my daughter is sick and is puking everywhere. Four hours later, she calls back, my son is doing the same. Guess where everyone ended up last night - you got it, in my bed, on the new sheets and the new comforter that has to be dry cleaned since it's so freaken big. I hate the flu for so many freaken reasons.
:shootme:

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 17th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Bummer :(

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 17th, 2005, 11:29 AM
hehehe, i know the feeling. My kids did the same thing just before Christmas.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
February 17th, 2005, 11:48 AM
I hate the flu for so many freaken reasons.
:shootme:

But you LOVE your company.. lol.. now get back to work! :work2

LA_MERC_goose
February 17th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Oh, trust me, I do. This has got to be the only good time to be 1700 miles away from someone you love.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
February 18th, 2005, 06:15 AM
LOL! But goose! You need to be with them and get sick too. That way you don't get left out.

|Team Moped| Kripto
February 18th, 2005, 06:39 AM
I swear that 3/4ths of our campus is out sick with the flu right now. Every class i've been in this week has been missing at least 10 people.

I know for a fact after watching "Everyone Loves Raymond" that you are not allowed to be glad to be away during your wife's time of need. He he he, lucky guy!

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 18th, 2005, 07:04 AM
everyone in my department at work has been out at least one day this week with the flu, some have been out all week.

it's been a good week for me :)

[sG] Dutchman
February 20th, 2005, 07:44 AM
I never get sick its werid I mean my whole family is sick a week ago, I did even get a cold I got a strong emune system :D :)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
February 20th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Dutchman'] emune system :D :)

Immune System

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 20th, 2005, 09:58 AM
50% of the people at my job are sick with the flu also. It's goign around big-time!

[sG] Dutchman
February 22nd, 2005, 02:43 PM
Immune System
HEY! NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE AS SMART AS YOU MAX! :sad: lol j/k :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==