PDA

View Full Version : Just out of curiosity...

LA_MERC_CS Widow
February 11th, 2005, 12:37 AM
Anybody here ever had pneumonia? OMG that soooo sucked...and I don't even have one of those "swear I almost died" cases. Never considered that I was taking breathing for granted till now...

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 11th, 2005, 04:00 AM
I had it for a month once. It was the worst sick I've ever been (and I hope never to be that sick again).

LA_MERC_CS Widow
February 11th, 2005, 05:42 AM
I had it for a month once. It was the worst sick I've ever been (and I hope never to be that sick again).
Ditto! I've never felt so sick in all my life. Everything hurt so bad...even breathing. I kept trying to interact with dreams that would flash in my head from time to time. lol

LA_MERC_Drax
February 11th, 2005, 07:37 AM
'] I kept trying to interact with dreams that would flash in my head from time to time. lol

I do that every morning when i wake up, stupid alarm clock ruins dreams and the most worst times...and no matter how hard you try or stomp the alarm clock, theres not gettin that dream back :shootme:

}{y|3ri|)
February 11th, 2005, 08:52 AM
whats breathing? I've never really been able to do that.

SnAkEbItE
February 11th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Yeah that's a bad deal and the sad thing is from now own you will be very acceptable to getting it.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
February 11th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Well now that it's gettin better....WooHoo, my first ambulance ride!!! *cough, ouch* (turns and pets invisible dog)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==