PDA

View Full Version : Bots > People?

}{y|3ri|)
February 8th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Hey guys,

Just to let you know i really enjoy the bots you placed on the server. It makes it so i can always have some competition and not have to be in a different server with 13 year olds swearing in my ear. Its cool that if someone leaves a bot takes its place, then if someone joins a bot leaves. The bots seem very smart and i swear that the eric one hax. But my question i guess is ive played with yellowdog and capn a bit but most of the time its just bots. What times do you guys play CS:S or is everyone in WoW and stuff?

Peace outside
Jared

LA_MERC_MadMAX
February 8th, 2005, 09:12 AM
I'm just in Dial-up hell right now - so that's why my absence.

LA_MERC_Nutria
February 8th, 2005, 09:34 AM
I usually play between 9pm(central) till 12.

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 8th, 2005, 09:39 AM
family, work, school, family, school, etc....

}{y|3ri|)
February 8th, 2005, 10:55 AM
family, work, school, family, school, etc....
get a life will ya?

;)

LA_MERC_Onji
February 8th, 2005, 11:36 AM
dont like cs much anymore, plus little time

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 8th, 2005, 12:23 PM
I play from 9 CST till about midnight CST. I recently got LOTR BFME so my CS Source play has been limited but I expect that to really pick up soon.

|Team Moped| Kripto
February 8th, 2005, 08:41 PM
So that is why there are always 10 people on the server all the time!!! I was going to say something about how weird it was and how they always had crappy names.... but I didn't want to look dumb.... oh crap....I just did.....

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 8th, 2005, 09:07 PM
So that is why there are always 10 people on the server all the time!!! I was going to say something about how weird it was and how they always had crappy names.... but I didn't want to look dumb.... oh crap....I just did.....

LOL..I Know I should not say it .... ..... .....

OHHH what the H377..

Did the Word Bot to the right of their name not help any...

OK.. I wont say anymore.

Thanks for hanging on the server Moped :)

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
February 8th, 2005, 11:05 PM
I'm on mostly late at night after the wife and daughter are asleep. was good seeing you on the other night Hybrid. Had a lot of the guys on tonight.

SgtJeff
February 9th, 2005, 12:57 AM
I am on most nights late...Cleanin up on bots...w00t

|Team Moped| Kripto
February 9th, 2005, 12:11 PM
I want to start playing source here soon because I got a $20 card for my birthday at best buy.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==