PDA

View Full Version : I Love this company!

LA_MERC_goose
February 7th, 2005, 04:25 PM
We had a coorperate consultant teleconference the other week and they told us that we would be having an "off-site" consultant meeting but they told us it was going to be in Nebraska. Get a call today from my boss, they've changed their minds and decided to go to the Bahamas the middle of May. The company is going to pay for flights, motel and food for all of the consultants in the US and the UK to spend 4 days and 4 nights on an island in the Bahamas! Holy Freaken Crap! And the part that works out great, I was planning on taking my wife somewhere fun this year for our anniversary (May 24) and this worked out perfectly - company pays for me to fly in and out and motel for 4 night, I figured I'll buy her ticket, and the motel for 3 more nights and her food for a week - someone pinch me!

w00ty w00t w00t!

oh yeah, they changed our bonuses too - June's should be rather nice.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
February 7th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Hell! Somebody needs to slap ya! LOL!

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 7th, 2005, 05:33 PM
I'll do it!!!!

LA_MERC_goose
February 7th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Sorry guys. Dream Job = Lack of inteligence or is the other way around, either way, I think I'm happy with this job. Now if I can just get my family here to enjoy it with me.

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 8th, 2005, 05:02 AM
Cool deal gooser!!! Congrats!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 8th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Nice man...gratz.

LA_MERC_Maverick
February 8th, 2005, 09:13 AM
w00t! Congrats man!

|Team Moped| Kripto
February 8th, 2005, 08:45 PM
I think there should be a new section in the forums for announcements about really cool stuff and really bad stuff happening to people. We seem to have a lot of both going around lately!!!! When I get my moped working again I want EVERYONE to know!!!!

Good luck on the trip Goose, I want to see a picture of you on the beach with tons of white sunscreen on just your nose and a big brimmed hat!

LA_MERC_Drifter
February 8th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Good luck on the trip Goose, I want to see a picture of you on the beach with tons of white sunscreen on just your nose and a big brimmed hat!

I would rather you have on more than just sunscreen and a hat!!! :fruit :fruit :fruit

Congrats on the trip Goose!!!

texan
February 13th, 2005, 01:51 PM
wish i had a job like that

kripto your moped is dead and will never work again cause of that big woman you let ride it the other day

Fragmonkee
February 13th, 2005, 02:27 PM
hey congrats man. my company paid me to take 2 6 month long vacations. 2 round trip tickets to Kuwait/Iraq, all the c rations you can eat, and luxorious accomodations. :D have fun man.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
February 13th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Goose, I think monkee has ya beat! LOL!

|Team Moped| Kripto
February 13th, 2005, 07:24 PM
kripto your moped is dead and will never work again cause of that big woman you let ride it the other day

Who? Your mom?

he he he

LA_MERC_Nutria
February 13th, 2005, 07:30 PM
hahahaha moped....er...wait.... She is my Mom too.

texan
February 17th, 2005, 09:34 PM
i wound't let her ride my moped if i had one either you must have bad taste thought i knew you better than that man

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==