PDA

View Full Version : hello long time no see.

DeadDOG
February 3rd, 2005, 11:45 PM
Digitalmindz has got a CS server now thanks to Blown68Kamaro and Iceman.

if you have not heard Blown68Kamaro got a scrap on his arm that became infected. well he is self imployed and does not have any insureince.

now that in its self is bad but. it worse i hear that there going to do one more thing and then cut off his arm.
it kind of sad they let him play CS one last time tonight.

anyway i don't know it all but this last ones going to cost him 40K or so.

i'm going to see if i can get some way set up to send him some money.
if anyone wants to donate some i think every little bit will help him.

here are some of the pictures of his frist surgery.
http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/guest/comments/album.do;jsessionid=a2WVc5J3PsP9?invite=NEJmz0mS87 zhRaHzLLcU

and a link to his post in the DM forums.http://www.digitalmindz.net/forum/showthread.php?p=297#post297

not sure what i will do but i will try to do something for him.
thinking of a paypal set up where people can put in 5 bucks or so.

thanks everyone.
when i have a way set up i will post here again if its ok

HENK
February 4th, 2005, 12:54 AM
omg!!!!!
thats horrible.i have never heared that someone lost his arm due to infektion since antibiotics.i hope there is a last way around it. :sad:

LA_MERC_CS Widow
February 4th, 2005, 01:14 AM
Wow. What does one say? I don't know. We're hoping for the best possible outcome for him. I'm sure everyone will do their best to give him strength and comfort. It'll be a tough 5 or so months to wait and see if removal is diverted. Call on us if we can help.

Widow and CFH

SweetGirL
February 4th, 2005, 05:01 AM
I am really sorry to hear that about Kamaro. Please keep us posted.

SnAkEbItE
February 4th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Yes I seen a news report that says there is a new staff bacteria that is out there that does not respond to antibioatics at all and they say that it's every where. That most people carry in on their skin and don't even know it. It's a tough thing, if there is anything we can do to help please let us know at Fallen Angels and we will do it.

|Team Moped| Kripto
February 8th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Has anyone heard anything lately about how the last surgery went? How about someplace to donate money?

DeadDOG
May 6th, 2005, 09:02 PM
just wanted to make sure you all knew that his arm is doing good.
the last thing they did seemed to stop it and he is doing ok from what i hear now.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 7th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Glad to here that Dog, I hope hes able to get back to some serious CS in the future.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==