PDA

View Full Version : Not messing around

LA_MERC_Yankee
January 31st, 2005, 08:59 AM
My brother-in-law sent me some pics of Iraq and stuff. Thought this one was good.

:saddam1

MindWerks
January 31st, 2005, 09:02 AM
LOL, that's great.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 31st, 2005, 09:07 AM
that's awesome...

LA_MERC_goose
January 31st, 2005, 09:24 AM
I want one for my truck! Damn Colorado-ians. lol

|Team Moped| Kripto
January 31st, 2005, 11:00 AM
Yeah, I had one of those on the back of my moped, You know... because I would make good on the threat. Then I realized that with a new top speed of 27mph (Driver’s estimate) nobody would be able to get within 100m.... so I took it off.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 31st, 2005, 11:48 AM
Not only would I catch that little scottin machine of yours Kripto, I would roll over it like nobody's shiznat. My 35" x 12.5" tires would crunch that plastic pimp ride like a fat lady crunching on grahm crackers. CRUNCH CRUNCH, "OUT OF THE WAY PECK"

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, LMFAO.

LA_MERC_goose
January 31st, 2005, 12:17 PM
Ok, Andy is not allowed to have any more double Moka-Lattas (however the hell ya spell the damn thing) before 3 pm!

LA_MERC_Spark
January 31st, 2005, 12:32 PM
lol at Andy....he aint tellin no lies either.... i fell outa that damn truck at robby's house... thing needs retractable stairs!

|Team Moped| Kripto
January 31st, 2005, 02:49 PM
Plastic....pshaaaaa. There is nothing plastic to go cruch on my hog... Plus with my driving skills (Hit the old woman if you can...) (http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=151777#post151777) and my 2stroke power plant (rated at 1.5 horsepower but I haven't dyno-tested it yet) you could never catch me!!! Hey remember Andy, Some people live to ride....Some people ride to live. ah ha ha ha

I'll post a picture of my on the hog tomorrow and we'll see if you would be able to drive over me without me having to duck.

:bike

Not only would I catch that little scottin machine of yours Kripto, I would roll over it like nobody's shiznat. My 35" x 12.5" tires would crunch that plastic pimp ride like a fat lady crunching on grahm crackers. CRUNCH CRUNCH, "OUT OF THE WAY PECK"

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, LMFAO.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==