View Full Version : my new ride

LA_MERC_Spark
January 29th, 2005, 04:22 PM
2005 nissan altima 2.5s
175 hp (not bad for a 4cyl)
5 speed manual 8^)

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
January 29th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Nice ride there sparky.. This Altimas are some sharp ass rides. They came a long way from the older Altima. What did you trade in?

LA_MERC_Spark
January 29th, 2005, 06:02 PM
my wife's pos isuzu rodeo....gave us a punny 1500 for it.... Im gonna drive the ultima she's gonna drive the explorer... I do way more driving than she does and the gas cost was killing us... at least now we'll be dieing with a new ride to show for it! :D
The ultima also coes in a 3.5 v6... 260 hp..lol! 6 speed babby! base price was 28k for that one... wife wasn't having any of that noise..

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
January 29th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Yeah, that v6 in that car is potent.. That thing will scream down the road ... lol.. j/k

My brother just got rid of his Isuzu Rodeo. That thing sucked on gas. He went to a Chevy Avalanche which gets 3 mpg more than his older Rodeo and the Avalanche has a v8 compaired to the v6 in the Rodeo. Those things were just to heavy.

SweetGirL
January 29th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Nice Spark! Bet you look great wearing your pink speedo while driving that thing!! Woohooo!!!

LA_MERC_Drifter
January 29th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Nice lookin ride Sparky!!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 30th, 2005, 05:52 AM
Shweeet!

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
January 30th, 2005, 08:09 AM
Nice ride bro..I actually drove one of those the other day while I was waiting for my oil change and tire rotation on my Xterra :bigok Off subject but did you notice If they had the o5 xterra's on the lot yet in yer area? I have yet to see one, lots of changes..the biggest is lots more HP and FINALLY a factory rear locker option woohoo!... Anyway congrats ondat new sweet ride..keep it clean or I will have to come down and slap you :)

|Team Moped| Kripto
January 30th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Yeah, the compleatly changed the Xterra this year. Congrats on the new car, 5 speed is the way to go!!!!

Slayer
January 30th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Nice!

Except for the pink speedo thing.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 31st, 2005, 01:36 AM
I have the Altima with the 3.5 V6....:D

Good choice on cars also Sparky. I love the Altima that we have.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 31st, 2005, 12:02 PM
I'm sticking with my extremely large lifted gas guzzling V-8 monster F-150. Manual is the way to go. I love dropping down a gear and stomping on it and racking the pipes right next to someone who's being an arse. "OUT OF THE WAY". Hehehe, and with my 35" tires roaring on there window they usually do, until the fuzz like Henry show up and stop my smart arse from being a public nuisance, hehehe, Don't shot me Henry, and don't any of you fools fool yourself, I've seen Henry's gun, The man can clip you at 100's of yards with ease.

LA_MERC_Spark
January 31st, 2005, 12:40 PM
Henry! how you been man ... aint seen you round in a while.... oh yeah... i wanted the 3.5 but couldn't afford it :(

LA_MERC_Yankee
January 31st, 2005, 12:49 PM
The ultima also coes in a 3.5 v6... 260 hp..lol! 6 speed babby!

That's all we need in NOLA. Spark driving a vehicle that goes fast. God help us all. :stick

Car looks nice though man. CONGRATS!!

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 31st, 2005, 01:03 PM
Been doing good, just busy. We were able to get a really good deal on ours, that is the only reason we were able to get the 3.5. It was a new dealership and they were wanting to move some cars.

LA_MERC_Spark
January 31st, 2005, 01:37 PM
mine was 16000 b4 ttl...not to mention various finance charges ect... and the a holes gave me the wrong interior... long story.. anyway.. im happy with it.. only problem is i have NEVER owned a manual!! lol! Pretty funnny stuff watching me struggle around town! I figure once i have about 3 hours total time in type ill be alright. :D

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 31st, 2005, 03:28 PM
If I remember right I believe we got ours for 22k. Was not the color that we wanted. The only one they had in the color that we wanted was a demo that one of the salesman was driving. They gave us the same price as the new car and it had about 3k miles on it. So I could not see getting one with 3k miles verses one with less than a 100 for the same price. We would have like to had the lighter color on the inside but it was not a real big problem. I still feel like I am driving a sports car when I get it the thing and we have had it a couple of years now. Now I want one of the new Titans but the truck that I have pays off this year so I am just going to have to wait a few years and hope they are still around.

LA_MERC_Drax
January 31st, 2005, 06:16 PM
Those titans are some serious gas gusslers, but maybe this is just the poor college student speaking here...

Fragmonkee
February 1st, 2005, 11:18 AM
go to www.miniusa.com :D 215 hp john cooper works mini?!? couldnt beat that thing in the turns. or on the straits.

Daedelus
February 2nd, 2005, 11:11 AM
nice car spark. was the v6 actually that much more i had a friend that bought an single cab S-10 truck compared to the extra cab and when he got home and we looked at it it was only $2 more a month streached out over the loan he felt dumb cause a month later his wife got pregnant and he had to trade it in on small chevy trialblazer.

I still prefer the better gas millage from the 4 cl. the v-6 i got now goesthrew alot more gas than i thought.

LA_MERC_Spark
February 2nd, 2005, 01:40 PM
3.5 v6 6 speed = 28000 base (only comes with SE-R package)
2.5 4cyl 5 speed = 16500 (s package) big difference to me

Daedelus
February 9th, 2005, 11:35 AM
chrity batman that is alot of diffrence in the payments too. good choice spark.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==