PDA

View Full Version : SUPERBOWL HERE I COME!!!

Fragmonkee
January 28th, 2005, 06:12 PM
where do i start???

ok here goes...a server company named western scientific has given the marines in the hospital 2 tickets to the bowl game. out of 45 marines my name and a good buddy of mine were drawn!!! now another company named AMD has given western scientific the superbowl tickets and western scientific gave me and my friend one. first class flight to the bowl...5 star resort hotel...box seats for the game (george bush, bill clinton, parris hilton (however that broad's name is spelled and a few others are on our box thingy.) oh and i was talking to the people that gave us the tickets and they invited us to the office for a luncheon. BAAAD!!! i got to hug a $150,000 server with 40 (i believe) terabytes storage in a RAID 5 array. beautiful. (might have a job here when i get out!!!) . i also was talking to the AMD rep for a bit and told him how i was having problems with my xp3000+ and he said he could see bout hookin me up with a new 64 bit proc. :D good day all around.

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 28th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Nice man... enjoy it you deserve it.

Fragmonkee
January 28th, 2005, 07:04 PM
thanks man, im on orders to "have fun" as the col. put it

|Team Moped| Kripto
January 28th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Take tons of pictures, i'm pretty sure we would all like to see them. Plus you got a hook up on job too!!!! I also have a 3000+, what's the problem your having? Also i'm curious how hot your CPU runs at?

Fragmonkee
January 28th, 2005, 10:42 PM
it locks up at random points...bout once or twice a week. im using a coolermaster areo(the heatsink that looks like a jet engine. it was cheap at frys) and i usually run @ 125 F....also i have a western digital raptor 10,000 rpm drive with a 120mm fan on it. i dont know why it runs so hot.

im gunna get one with perris hilton. :D ill post em...something about a pregame with the football players too :) AMD hooked it up!

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 29th, 2005, 04:17 AM
that is sweet! Stay faarrrr away from that two-bit-*****.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 29th, 2005, 12:25 PM
where do i start???

ok here goes...a server company named western scientific has given the marines in the hospital 2 tickets to the bowl game. out of 45 marines my name and a good buddy of mine were drawn!!! now another company named AMD has given western scientific the superbowl tickets and western scientific gave me and my friend one. first class flight to the bowl...5 star resort hotel...box seats for the game (george bush, bill clinton, parris hilton (however that broad's name is spelled and a few others are on our box thingy.) oh and i was talking to the people that gave us the tickets and they invited us to the office for a luncheon. BAAAD!!! i got to hug a $150,000 server with 40 (i believe) terabytes storage in a RAID 5 array. beautiful. (might have a job here when i get out!!!) . i also was talking to the AMD rep for a bit and told him how i was having problems with my xp3000+ and he said he could see bout hookin me up with a new 64 bit proc. :D good day all around.

Congrats! Enjoy! I'll watch for ya in the stands! :D

LA_MERC_Drax
January 30th, 2005, 10:37 AM
lucky son of a....j/king man, ya'll deserve it.

Btw saber, he should stick as close as possible to paris hilton...if i were there....well we know where this is going...

Fragmonkee
February 1st, 2005, 02:46 PM
hey i found out whos playing in the bowl game!

PaRaNoiD
February 1st, 2005, 11:15 PM
sw33t frag!!

that's f-in awesome, and have as much fun as possible and YES takes pics!!

(and ignore drax's PMs about gettin paris' phone number)

LA_MERC_Yankee
February 2nd, 2005, 12:29 PM
That's awesome Frag. I always wondered who actually got to go to the superbowl. I think you're the first person I've ever heard of actually getting to see the game live.

|Team Moped| Kripto
February 2nd, 2005, 01:27 PM
I repeat... DO NOT IGNORE DRAX's PM'S... DO NOT IGNORE DRAX'S PM'S .....PHONE NUMBER IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

(and ignore drax's PMs about gettin paris' phone number)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==