PDA

View Full Version : ...whistles inconspicuously...

IamTylerDurden
January 27th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Well, after 3 months of hard work I have made it through 1.5 programming classes, calculous & trigonometry, Linear Algebra and 2 intro course...

I'm getting pretty good in C++ and my average is holding between a 3.5 and 3.75 when the average is about a 3.0....

I just finished Linear Algebra this week and I'm pretty sure I'll end up with a 100 in that one, and I'm half way through my second programming class. Next week begins the second half of that class, and physics....

My schedule this past month was M, W, F from 5pm to 1am, and T TH from 9am to 5 pm... it was rough, but this month is sure to be better, if not more odd ... M, T, W, TH, F from 5pm to 1am....

All is well though, school is great and I'm loving ever minute of it!...

Hope everyone is doing well!

josh

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 28th, 2005, 06:36 AM
Woot,
good to here from ya, glad to see your doing well, Let me know when you start up your Own gamming Buissness, and I will be a play tester for ya! :)

LA_MERC_goose
January 28th, 2005, 06:38 AM
Good luck, Josh. Man you have to do something about those times! Staying at school til 1 am is a nightmare for anyone!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 28th, 2005, 08:27 AM
w00t...keep up the good work :d:

Silent_Killer
January 28th, 2005, 08:37 AM
OMG he lives! o btw, good job man. keep it up.

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 28th, 2005, 08:48 AM
yeah keep up the good work and stop bye and tel us what your up to as you prepare for the "dream job" :)

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 29th, 2005, 05:49 AM
Wow Josh! All that math......"I'm scared"

Keep up the good work and don't be a stranger!

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 29th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Who is this? j/k man....it's good to hear from you.

SnAkEbItE
January 29th, 2005, 08:45 AM
There's my little nub, just think back it wasn't to long ago when I was getting you pizza and hotwings cause you had a busted leg and now your off at school learning all kinds of big things and your snakey is not there to take care of you.

IamTylerDurden
January 29th, 2005, 04:02 PM
LOL! Thanks guys! I appreciate the comments! and yes snake.. i wouldnt be here without you! =) As a side note... HALO 2 is where I spend all my free time, and i dont know whats up with the giant void underneath my sig!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==