PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh....South Carolina is being invaded...Run Away!!!!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 25th, 2005, 05:43 AM
http://www.wbtw.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WBTW/MGArticle/BTW_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031780422732&path=

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 25th, 2005, 05:53 AM
Yeah - I caught that on the news the other night and immediately thought of Jacob.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 25th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Hey don't knock 'em 'til ya had 'em. Nothing looks better on the dining room table than some big orange teeth wrapped around a big apple and plenty of Jambalaya to go around!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 25th, 2005, 08:35 AM
You SC b00ns have a river called Pee Dee?? Yeah, Im going swimming there... I won't even go into Dr "BUTfiloski.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 25th, 2005, 09:39 AM
Actually we have 2 rivers called Pee Dee River. Little Pee Dee and Great Pee Dee. They are named for the Pee Dee indian tribe that was in this area. And like you, I won't swim in it either. Too many alligators and garfish.

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 25th, 2005, 04:42 PM
You can't stop nutria... are they crazy? They should just deal with them and eat them. They are pretty good if cooked right. I know I am talking like a cannibal but when you are hungry... you are hungry.

HENK
January 25th, 2005, 06:01 PM
"for each tail they produce, and residents are encouraged to eat them. A government Web site's recipes include stuffed nutria hindquarters and nutria chili."
lol,so stereotypical LA
those things a acxtually spreading worldwide .they allready have probs. with them in europe and russia.

NoXiOuS
January 25th, 2005, 06:37 PM
like i saw on dave attels "insomniac", in new orleans, the sherrifs dept snipes them in the ditches, can you confirm this dirge?
and if so, where can i sign up?

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 25th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Come see me I will show you "prime hunting grounds" for them critters. Snipe? Bah... they use that so it doesn't scare the locals and they don't want stray bullets, they have enough of those. We use the shotguns and rifles, bigger the better.

LA_MERC_goose
January 26th, 2005, 06:21 AM
And like you, I won't swim in it either. Too many alligators and garfish.

If you're scared, say you're scared! The 'gators won't bother you unless they're hungry. lol

I've swam in both rivers almost all of my life. Hell, I'd dive in Great Pee Dee if it wasn't so muddy all the time.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==