PDA

View Full Version : Toilet Paper...

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 24th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Ok - i'm exeptionally bored tonight, so I thought I would pose the question.

What is your favorite brand of Toilet Paper?

Lately we have been using the $1 for 6 rolls packs you can get from Dollar General, but they are a joke - I think you really waste money buying that crap.

I've never been a Charmin fan - I don't like squeezing Toilet paper...and I hate cute cartoon bears selling toilet paper even more than Mr. Whipple.

I used to like Kleenex Cottonelle, but it seems to have changed lately...not sure what has changed, but it's just not the "same".

I've really grown to like the single rolls of Scotts tissue you can buy wrapped in the white paper. It's only single ply, but it's as soft as facial tissue, and a roll seems to last as long as two rolls of other brands.

:stick

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
January 24th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Charmin Brother..all the way...We just bought a bulk box of generic crap at our business and I swear its prison tp..Its almost got spikes on it..lol

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 24th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Toilet paper? They don't sell that here. I still use corn cobs. :dung :bugged:

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 24th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Charmin is the way to go.....and put the flap so that it rolls over the top towards you dammit.....that's just the way it should be!!!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 25th, 2005, 05:41 AM
Toilet paper? They don't sell that here. I still use corn cobs. :dung :bugged:

LOL! And I thought we (SC) were the only one that did that!

I used Cottonelle. I do have to agree thought, it has changed since a year ago.

Oh a be sure to follow up with a pre-moistened flushable wipe for that extra clean feel.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 25th, 2005, 05:42 AM
Charmin...the one with the red packaging...the blue one is right out.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 25th, 2005, 06:16 AM
Are you kidding me? Favorite brand of toilet paper? Man, go to the library and find something to read... LMAO

LA_MERC_Yankee
January 25th, 2005, 10:41 AM
This thread reminds me of Andyconda....

Favorite toilet paper?? I think he would have used anything at that point. :stick

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==