PDA

View Full Version : Micheal Moore is a turd

LA_MERC_Spark
January 21st, 2005, 12:08 PM
This fat slimy walrus looking piece of :dung I mean it's no secret that this guy is a real piece of work, but aint it funny to see a man who bashes America at every turn, esp when it comes to guns and guncontrol, employing a bodyguard complete with.... you guessed it a handgun!

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,144921,00.html

Kida sad that a guy doing what seems to me to be the right thing by declaring the gun gets arrested... i mean he didn't try to carry it on board!

Uther
January 21st, 2005, 12:12 PM
That is kind of sad that he got in trouble for declaring it. Had a lience for two other states but not theirs. So do you have to have 48 liences to legally travel across the country with it.

HENK
January 21st, 2005, 02:22 PM
just think about it ,Micheal Moore is probably the most endangered species in his own country .i would not be suprised if he actually gets shot by some fashist at some point !

LA_MERC_Shadow
January 21st, 2005, 02:31 PM
When the hell do you have time to get a license for every state you go to? It's sad that they will prosecute this guy for a felony for doing what he's supposed to do.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
January 25th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Anybody see Team America? That was the most politically incorrect hilarious movie ever. :foshizzle

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 25th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Hell, Im a cop and can't carry a gun in several states. Because each state has it's own laws about guns, you literally DO need to be licensed in every state you travel to. Chances are the guy won't get filed on but I nice fine is probably more realistic. Like you said, he was TRYING to do the right thing. No point in spanking him with a felony.

Fragmonkee
February 7th, 2005, 02:22 AM
i dont even have a hunting license...:D but i can carry a gun in every state and country.

USMC - semper fi

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==