PDA

View Full Version : IM OUT OF THE MARINES!!!!!! (soon)

Fragmonkee
January 20th, 2005, 12:53 AM
Just talked to my medical officer...the marines are kicking me out after i get a ESG or whatever he called it. they are going to stick needles in the nerves in my arm and shock the hell out of me. i really am not looking foward to that. sooooo, i get discharged roughly in march/april timeframe!! Its been a looong enlistment...deployed to iraq (twice!!! :( ), went in as the first infantry battalion to cross the border in march 2003. got redeployed, blew up stuff with my mk19, got shot, and lived in 3 different countrys therafter. been to japan too. oh and thailand. and guam. and italy. and diego garcia biot. more that are too drunken blurrs than i can member. anyways...i am getting medical disablility (retirement) from the marines and the right to gripe and complain at how america is rolling downhill, :D this i look foward to (lol). well anyways, cant wait to get home and enroll into school and get a good job. got any ideas for jobs? anything hiring around home?

semper fi
:saddam1

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 20th, 2005, 03:55 AM
Congrats man! And thanks for what you do!

LA_MERC_CS Widow
January 20th, 2005, 05:06 AM
You got shot? Yikes and ouch. How 'bout some more info? What were the circumstances?

And welcome back home....almost!

Widow

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
January 20th, 2005, 06:51 AM
http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11433

Fragmonkee
January 20th, 2005, 08:07 AM
ah almost forgot one thing...when the ulner nerver was severed i also lost tendon and my ulner artery in my arm. i didnt know this before, but the nerves in your body feed the muscles throught the body. since my ulner nerve was seperated i cant feel / partially move the left side of my left hand. (i can play cs like a mofo tho....LOL) so that is why i am getting discharged...

LA_MERC_goose
January 20th, 2005, 08:49 AM
YOU GET A DISCHARGE CAUSE YOU CAN PLAY CS?! jk

Well, Frag, sorry to hear of the damage. Congrats on the possible Medical Discharge and Thank You for your service. God bless you.

Fragmonkee
January 20th, 2005, 09:11 AM
lol if i could get discharged due to my cs abilities...id be gone (jk).

LA_MERC_CS Widow
January 20th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the link to the info. I wasn't posting through that time last year. I'm glad it was an extremity....but it must be cruddy just the same.

Widow

Fragmonkee
January 20th, 2005, 12:25 PM
ah its ok...i can W S A D ok but i kinda have a retarded left hand...usually just put my hands in my pockets and noone knows the difference :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==