PDA

View Full Version : No more bad hair days

LA_MERC_goose
January 15th, 2005, 06:12 PM
well, at least for a few weeks.

I went to a new barber shop today to get my hair trimmed. Well I'm use to telling my usual barber it's a number 2 guard and she trims the sides with a number two and trims the top with sissors. Well, before I could say anything she took the number two guard down the center of my head - let's just say, controlled baldness. :D

[sG] Dutchman
January 15th, 2005, 06:52 PM
no picture need picture heehhee

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 15th, 2005, 07:44 PM
OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's great! Need pics!

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 15th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Plucked goose?

Fragmonkee
January 16th, 2005, 01:30 AM
yeah i know how you feel...i go to the barber here on marine corps recruit depot and i just say "cut it" and they do the rest...i say i have the rest of my life to be bald...but the marines say differently

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 16th, 2005, 08:40 AM
Goose, now you look more like Me...HAHAHAHAHA
Only good news is yours will grow back... :)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 16th, 2005, 12:16 PM
omg...

1: Did you pay?
2: Did you hit her?
3: Did you cry?
4: Which one of your friends laughed the most?

LA_MERC_goose
January 16th, 2005, 12:36 PM
1: Did you pay?
$13

2: Did you hit her?
don't hit ladies.

3: Did you cry?
nah, I've had a Marine High and Tight flat top for 4 years

4: Which one of your friends laughed the most?
Every single one of you guys! lol

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 16th, 2005, 02:20 PM
:D

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 16th, 2005, 07:35 PM
lmao, you could do what I do and not use a barber.....I use a blade!!!!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 16th, 2005, 08:43 PM
At least you can "control" your baldness :)

Pretty soon, I think, I'll be quite shiny on top!

:D

SaBeR512
January 16th, 2005, 09:10 PM
You kno how u see bald people with rediculously shiny bald heads somtimes..i was just wondering if they really actually do use some sort of wax to "shine" there head.

:drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :gandalf: :outta:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 16th, 2005, 09:20 PM
You kno how u see bald people with rediculously shiny bald heads somtimes..i was just wondering if they really actually do use some sort of wax to "shine" there head.

:drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :drunk1 :gandalf: :outta:

No, it just happens. Not sure why but it just does. You'll know someday...don't worry. ;)

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 17th, 2005, 05:36 AM
What is bad is when you go to a barber shop and one of the barber is shiny bald...really shiny bald. Don't know if I want him cutting my hair or not. :)

}{y|3ri|)
January 17th, 2005, 08:11 AM
i use a number two guard on the sides and a number 3 on the top... and my hair is short! Post a picture goose and well see whos got shorter hair ;p

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 17th, 2005, 01:04 PM
}{ My husband cuts his hair like yours when he don't but the razor to it. I think that must be the sizes most men uses...

his mite be a little longer on top but not by much

LA_MERC_goose
January 17th, 2005, 01:30 PM
}{ I think I have you on top but not by much. I'll see if I can get a pic this week and get it posted for everyone to laugh at.

Slayer
January 17th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Ha ha woot.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 17th, 2005, 03:32 PM
I usually get the same as }{ - 2 on sides - 3 on top...which reminds me - it's bout time for a haircut - I'm able to part it now.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 17th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Wife cuts my hair. Number 3 on the back and sides, then the angled guards for the ears, then trim the banes and feather the top. She's pretty good at it and has been doing it for me for almost 12 years now.

P.S. Did I hear you say you don't hit ladies, well I'm all about equality. They want equal pay, right to vote, and everything else, that's fine with me. but they slap me they tote an equal arse whooping. Just kidding, but I will supdue them with my bulk, hehehehehehe.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 18th, 2005, 05:57 AM
P.S. Did I hear you say you don't hit ladies, well I'm all about equality. They want equal pay, right to vote, and everything else, that's fine with me. but they slap me they tote an equal arse whooping. Just kidding, but I will supdue them with my bulk, hehehehehehe.

LMAO! Amen!

Daedelus
January 18th, 2005, 11:41 AM
hell iam just so used to those high and tight hair cut i just cant seem to let it grow out.
I got some hair now like a one or two but that just for the winter and the cold the rest of the year i usually shave it. my big altering thing was in sept i cut my gote i had been growning for 3 years it was ok about 5-6 inches long. Got tyred of it getting in my food and in my mouth and nose when i slept.
So i first cut it down the middle and had a bare patch like the guy in metalica did. but they i could braid the 2 sides and make it look like john dep in pirates of carabean. haha. Rambles on.......

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==