PDA

View Full Version : Who's your daddy? Got Pain?

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 10th, 2005, 12:47 PM
-{D|M}-Blown68Kamaro-TC- in the hospital with surgery.
Got an infection in my elbow they had to clean it out and make an opening for it to "heal" and "Drain" with.
Pictures are not for the weak at heart. I should get to go home soon.
Next day or two.

Jason

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.jsp?invite=RETm518Em8YpxY4kUaoL&callback=slideshow

SweetGirL
January 10th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Awww sorry to hear you went through all that. I hope you aren't in much pain. Take care, and get well soon!! ~Sam~

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 10th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Thanks I hope you didn't look at the picture link. It is pretty bad.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 10th, 2005, 01:08 PM
man, it looks like you hav ea tapeworm attached to your arm!

SnAkEbItE
January 10th, 2005, 01:21 PM
Yeah Tech that was what I was thinking...that looked like it might have hurt.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 10th, 2005, 01:39 PM
The nastiest pic was 15. BTW, nice Superman boxers...lol

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 10th, 2005, 02:06 PM
The nastiest pic was 15. BTW, nice Superman boxers...lol

I AM a Sexy Beast....:D
It looks like it MIGHT have hurt? It still does I'm on Morphine shots right now.
I am just a tad loopy. They said there is a bad outbreak of this bacteria right now.

That tape worm is actually called a WICK. To absorb the puss.
As you can see it doesn't work. They are just going to leave that wound open to drain. They had to cut my arm up that far because it was infected that badly.
I have to leave it like this for two weeks. I am on IV anti-biotics right now.
They told me that if I didn't have this surgery done that I would have lost my arm. I had dead tissue in my elbow and it was "rotting" belive it or not.

Is that just nasty or what? And they don't have a clue as to how it happened that way.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 10th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Yeah Tech that was what I was thinking...that looked like it might have hurt.

Yes it hurt, Thanks for the help earlier this week man.

LA_MERC_Temp
January 10th, 2005, 02:35 PM
has anybody ever really thought about losing an arm or hand, i mean, it would be hard as hell to play cs with one hand. i guarantee you it wouldnt stop me from playing though, haha.

HENK
January 10th, 2005, 02:35 PM
first of all,hope u feel better soon!
but how in da hell did that happen,what caused it ?
HENK

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 10th, 2005, 02:40 PM
has anybody ever really thought about losing an arm or hand, i mean, it would be hard as hell to play cs with one hand. i guarantee you it wouldnt stop me from playing though, haha.

They told me I could loose my arm if I didn't have this surgery done.
And since I am left handed that was going to be a big problem.
Besides Rosy is lefty, HA HA HA. Just kIDDING!

They told me there is a bad string of staff going around right now, that grows on human skin, and when you get a scratch on your skin it will get under the skin and do this. See what you have to look forward too?
jsc

SweetGirL
January 10th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Kamaro, as soon as I saw that you had a link to the pictures, I was overjoyed! I love medical pictures! I even watched the slideshow twice. lol

Wow, Jason/Pfhor had a staph infection a few months ago, then Reed got it, then I got it, then Peter got it. We were all treated with antibiotics - both orally and topically - a topical cream (bactroban). They were actually a little painful. I had never had it before, so I went to the doctor immediately when I saw the three little bumps on my leg. #1 I don't do/like bumps. #2 I'm a hypochondriac. :LOL1

LA_MERC_Drifter
January 10th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Man I hope you get to feeling better soon. I am glad you had it worked on before you lost it.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 10th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Kamaro, as soon as I saw that you had a link to the pictures, I was overjoyed! I love medical pictures! I even watched the slideshow twice. lol

Wow, Jason/Pfhor had a staph infection a few months ago, then Reed got it, then I got it, then Peter got it. We were all treated with antibiotics - both orally and topically - a topical cream (bactroban). They were actually a little painful. I had never had it before, so I went to the doctor immediately when I saw the three little bumps on my leg. #1 I don't do/like bumps. #2 I'm a hypochondriac. :LOL1

They gave me IV antibiotics. They said this stuff grows on your skin or in your nose. And if your finger has it on it, then you touch an open break in the skin you get it.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 10th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Man I hope you get to feeling better soon. I am glad you had it worked on before you lost it.

Thanks. I wouldn't have lost much tho. Oh you mean my ARM.
Gee thanks. :D

Honestly. Thanks a lot. I am glad we caught it too. I am left handed.
(Take the high road)...

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 10th, 2005, 07:44 PM
first of all,hope u feel better soon!
but how in da hell did that happen,what caused it ?
HENK

They don't know for sure what caused it.
So now you know if you get hard and your skin turns red and swells up in places it SHOULDN"T then go to the Dr.

Fragmonkee
January 10th, 2005, 08:11 PM
i like how you show dinner right after the pictures. classy. :D

HENK
January 10th, 2005, 08:16 PM
would have sucked for cs:0

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 10th, 2005, 08:32 PM
And how did you get the infection again? Is this the man-eating bacteria from the marsh? That's just messed up. Didn't your Mom tell you to use Neosporin or Bactine?

LA_MERC_goose
January 10th, 2005, 09:04 PM
They said this stuff grows on your skin or in your nose. And if your finger has it on it, then you touch an open break in the skin you get it.

Didn't your mom tell you not to pick your nose?

Hope you'll be 10-4 Kamaro. Good luck.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 10th, 2005, 09:22 PM
And how did you get the infection again? Is this the man-eating bacteria from the marsh? That's just messed up. Didn't your Mom tell you to use Neosporin or Bactine?

There is an outbreak of it in Texas.
Obiviously if SAM and them got it too.
Mine was under my elbow so it got away from me before I knew what was going on.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 10th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Didn't your mom tell you not to pick your nose?

Hope you'll be 10-4 Kamaro. Good luck.

yeah, that is why I pick my butt. :whisperd: :shootme:

SaBeR512
January 10th, 2005, 10:31 PM
HOLY *%#@, that really sucks blown, i hope u heal up nice and get back to normal soon.

PaRaNoiD
January 10th, 2005, 11:23 PM
well- you know i'm worried about ya jason.. but through regular IM's FROM THE HOSPITAL (lol) i know your gettin better.. so in no time you'll be back on..
enjoy the morphine?

i <3 that stuff

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 11th, 2005, 12:12 AM
well- you know i'm worried about ya jason.. but through regular IM's FROM THE HOSPITAL (lol) i know your gettin better.. so in no time you'll be back on..
enjoy the morphine?

i <3 that stuff

Yes, and thanks for the support Tiff while I was tripping, trying to count sh33p, and loosing my mind in there. I hated the morphine, it burns my viens and gave me a head ache. And I still hurt a lot. I had a 102 temp most of that time. So they gave me hydrochodone's too. Thanks everyone for your support. I am sure I will be back up to snuff in no time. The Dr. sez 2 weeks.
Now when I dislocated my knee the morphine was cool.
But that is another story.

Jason

PaRaNoiD
January 11th, 2005, 10:02 AM
ya that morphine was from the guy on the corner.. *wooooh* i remember u tellin me ab that :D

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 11th, 2005, 10:05 AM
ya that morphine was from the guy on the corner.. *wooooh* i remember u tellin me ab that :D

Yeah, EOB said you highly recommended that brand. Oh wait, I mean that guy on the corner.....HA HA HA. Just kidding.

I am missing the morphine now that I am out of the hospital, but the Vicodins are working now. two more weeks and I'll be back in sh33p shape conditon. :xmas7

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==