PDA

View Full Version : This is the end, my friends......The end of [Cajun]

[Cajun] Etouffee'
January 10th, 2005, 03:55 AM
Etouffee' here....
Man I never thought that I would be saying this ever.....But all good things eventually come to an end.
For the past 4 years I have lived and breathed this clan. This was my heart and soul for so long.....and now it hurts to say it, But this is the
end of the line for the great [Cajun] Clan.
[Cajun] started as a dream of 5 friends and grew to great hights and spawned no less than 9 clans from both its former members and
regs that played on Dust on the Bayou. We even weathered the tragic loss of one of our own....Larry Lee /[Cajun] Nforcer for whom I wear
the [N] after my name. This clan has given so much of itself to the
C/S community that there is nothing left for the clan itself.
I have helmed this clan for the past 3 years and ,personally, I am both worn out and tired from burden that comes with running a online gaming
clan. I have given no small part of my time, money and effort to see this clan succeed and it has, more than my wildest dreams. But in recent
months, with dwindling server attendance and members leaving for greener pastures I caught myself wondering if this was really the end?
The merger with -=GSL=- was in part my attempt to postpone or stave off the enevatable outcome that is before us now.
So to all [Cajun]'s past and present, a rollcall for the ages:
Sausage
Sauce
ScottTech
Etouffee'
Jambalaya
Catfish
Cow
Rattler
Optimus Prime
JungleBoy
JungleLady
Dragon
Dragonlady
Nforcer*
TexasLawDog
Signal46
Rebel
Stomper
BSlap
Goodnight
Eiji
Lewzer
Zx9rNinja
BigEZ
EggTroopa
Mooks
Nooks
Zach
USmarineC
Iceman
Nemisis
Uncanny
Unhearlded
DocHoliday
CourageDaDog
Excidium
PayItForward
Homicidal PoohBear
Millertime
Klipart
LefilGruber
Monster
Grunt
FieldGrunt
2Unreal
Kitty
Sir Drinksalot
Cagey
SpecOps
Old Dude
LittleBirdy
Reborn
Agent40
Yoda
HeadHunter
BountyHunter
Eleven.CAC.
Super.CAC.
Bigger.CAC.
Angry.CAC.

I sulute you for your contributions over the years to this great clan. I will always and forever consider you brothers and family and you all will
always be welcome into my home.
As of today I will nolonger were the [Cajun] tag that has been near and dear to my heart, nor will I go by the name Etouffee'. I will now revert
to my old school name Elminster [N].
This is a sad day indeed my brothers. An era is ending. Please do not be upset that the this has occured.....think of it as a chance for a new
beginning for something new to florish and grow.
And Thanks to all of our brother/sister clans and regs that partonized the server, without you there would never have been a [Cajun] Clan or a
server called Dust on the Bayou.
Now it's time for me to sign off. Thank you for the memories.
"I could have missed the Pain, but I'd have had to miss The Dance."
NBL my bro's.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 10th, 2005, 05:22 AM
we are sorry to hear this and we understand ET!!! Man All the memories that we had in cajun. ET we will remember the times we had with cajun allways. Good luck in everything you do. Be safe

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 10th, 2005, 06:05 AM
I enjoyed playing on dust once in a while, it was fun......good luck with whatever lies in front of you Elminster[N]!!!!!!!!!!

Corp
January 10th, 2005, 07:35 AM

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 10th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Good luck man, I played many an hour on DOTB. Youre always welcome.....far as Im concerned.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 10th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Bummer dude. I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck in all of your future endavors.

SaBeR512
January 10th, 2005, 10:38 PM
That was the sadest most beautifully written post i have ever read.

God bless you guys.

PaRaNoiD
January 10th, 2005, 11:14 PM
=/

[Cajun] DocHoliday [N]
January 11th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Talk about your bad days. I have played on DOTB for over 4 1/2 years, have been a member for just over 3 years. Like most in [Cajun] I have given a lot to this once great clan. The day has come to say goodbye to an old friend.

Daedelus
January 12th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Thank you for the well written post i wish you all the best of luck and hope to maybe see more of you on the lamerc server if you so chose. hip hip horah.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==