PDA

View Full Version : I got a new job!

Suntrails
January 8th, 2005, 08:24 PM
I gave my two weeks notice on Friday afternoon and as of Jan. 24, I'm the newest member of the proposal team at a telecommunications supplier company!

The company provides fiber-optic cables and connectors to wireless phone companies and cable companies. I'll be coordinating all the proposals that go out, writing and editing them and designing their layout (these are hundred-page proposals).

The best part is a big a** raise and I'm going to get full benefits starting Day 1 of the job! I've never had benefits!

It's going to be a bit of a communte from my apartment and }{ and I won't get to see each other at work any more :sad: but it was an opportunity that I just couldn't pass up.

And benefits! Whoo hoo!

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 8th, 2005, 08:26 PM
YAY! You finally posted somewhere about this! I don't have to pretend like I don't know anythign anymore! w00t!

Congrats once again, H...nobody deserves it more!

-LT

LA_MERC_Mercy
January 8th, 2005, 09:01 PM
congrats

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 8th, 2005, 09:12 PM
W00t! Congrats! Now I got to get me a job.

LA_MERC_BS
January 8th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Sounds like a good catch in the job pond..... Congrats and enjoy the benefits lol..

LA_MERC_Spark
January 8th, 2005, 11:57 PM
congrats! O and....erm....a ..... just what are these?..... benefits you called them? LOL!

SweetGirL
January 9th, 2005, 07:17 AM
Congratulations, Heather! I can't believe you are going to be leaving Jared all alone at work...unattended....alone....bored...lonely..... lol (jk) Hope they throw you a big ole going away party at your work - those are loads of fun - do nothing on the last day of work and eat for six hours of that time! :P

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 9th, 2005, 08:20 AM
Congrats on the new job!! I think }{ will be ok with out ya for a little while.. Just think of the "HELLO's" yall will be doing OOPS I mean saying when yall get home in the after noons... lol..(J/K)

Congrats and have fun with your new job!!

LA_MERC_Drifter
January 9th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Congratulations on the new job Suntrails!!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 9th, 2005, 07:21 PM
gj What's the company?

}{y|3ri|)
January 10th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Dragonlady']Congrats on the new job!! I think }{ will be ok with out ya for a little while.. Just think of the "HELLO's" yall will be doing OOPS I mean saying when yall get home in the after noons... lol..(J/K)

Congrats and have fun with your new job!!
hurm i handn't thought about that... (ya right i hadn't ;) )

Really proud of you hun! Now that your making all this money i can quit my job to acomplish my dream... sit around all day playing video games in my underwear! w00t!

And im with spark... what are benefits?!?

Suntrails
January 10th, 2005, 09:02 AM
hurm i handn't thought about that... (ya right i hadn't ;) )

Really proud of you hun! Now that your making all this money i can quit my job to acomplish my dream... sit around all day playing video games in my underwear! w00t!

And im with spark... what are benefits?!?

Benefits: Your boyfriend having dinner ready for you when you get home, offering you a back rub, saying "hello" after a long day at the office ;) ;) ...

Oh wait. That's more "wishful thinking" then "benefits," isn't it.

:ldm

SweetGirL
January 10th, 2005, 10:05 AM
Benefits: Your boyfriend having dinner ready for you when you get home, offering you a back rub, saying "hello" after a long day at the office ;) ;) ...

Oh wait. That's more "wishful thinking" then "benefits," isn't it.

:ldm

Hell, I need to find me a boyfriend then! lol (jk dear!) Seems to me, we have our roles reversed here in this house. :P

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 10th, 2005, 10:12 AM
sit around all day playing video games in my underwear! w00t!

LOL! Got ya beat!
:stick

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 10th, 2005, 10:25 AM
sit around all day playing video games in my underwear! w00t!

hahaha for 2 weeks my husband gets to do this all day long when he comes home from off shore work...

Suntrails
January 10th, 2005, 02:51 PM
So when do the ladies get to sit around all day playing video games in our underwear?

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 10th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Never because if we sat around all day in our panties then nothing would get done because the men sure won't do anything other then droooool because we're in our panties....

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 10th, 2005, 03:15 PM
LMAO!

SweetGirL
January 10th, 2005, 04:49 PM
So when do the ladies get to sit around all day playing video games in our underwear?

....every chance I get. *giggles* (do girdles count? ROFL)

Slayer
January 10th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Wow, that calls for a TMI.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 10th, 2005, 08:26 PM
u, so what the company name you got a job with (I work for a telecom company that uses a lot of the equipment you described)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==