PDA

View Full Version : The Blue Gravity Gun ??

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 7th, 2005, 09:03 PM
OK I havent asked this because I figured when I got to the gravity gun after the boat ride, I would get the Blue one, well I got the other one :( ...I was under the impresion that after you beat the game you can play through with the Blue gun,,, Tell me what I am missing. ???

Slayer
January 7th, 2005, 09:12 PM
There's something you have to type in your console to get it, but I don't know what it is...Anybody? :dunno

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 7th, 2005, 09:23 PM
type all of this in console (write it down!)
sv_cheats 1
map d3_citadel_04
changelevel d1_trainstation_01
give weapon_physcannon (or phys cannon, don't remember which)

LA_MERC_Onji
January 7th, 2005, 09:24 PM
do this in console, in this order, let the levels load before entering the next command:

sv_cheats 1
map d3_citadel_04
changelevel d1_trainstation_01
give weapon_physcannon

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 8th, 2005, 01:22 AM
wow...it's almost like there is an echo here...

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 8th, 2005, 07:49 AM
wow...it's almost like there is an echo here...

I was thinking the same!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 8th, 2005, 08:00 AM
I GOT IT, I GOT IT... WOOHOO!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Poor Soilders, I almost feel sorry for them, I have killed every one from the train ride in untill I fell off the roof last night....

WEEEEE so much fun... the only funny part is no matter howmany citizens you kill, they are still there, you just get a pile of bodies... :)

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 8th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Does it still crash the game if you pick up the vehicles?

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 8th, 2005, 08:56 AM
Does it still crash the game if you pick up the vehicles?
Yes...and I hate that.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 8th, 2005, 12:44 PM
YEP.... Found that out too...LOL :(

MindWerks
January 11th, 2005, 08:29 AM
Oh man, I was wondering about that as well.
I love the super grav gun. I'm going to have to try this when I get home.

Does picking up all vehicles crash the game or just certain ones?

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 11th, 2005, 08:33 AM
Well, in the beginning of the game when you're running across the rooftop, if you try to pick up the vehicle that pulls up below you, it crashes (2 out of 2 times). Other than that, I have no clue.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 11th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Any of the Trucks you try to pick up will Crash the game if you do not put it down in time. I have tried to pick up 2 of them in one of the Garages on the route to open one of the Locks on the mud Skiper route.. CRASH :(

MindWerks
January 12th, 2005, 08:35 AM
It's not quite as fun to use the gravity gun in areas outside the end of the game. I was hoping to be able to pick up the train cars, dumpsters, rip the control panals off the wall. Alas it was not meant to be. It was pretty cool when one of the guys hit me with the energy batton and in exchange I played catch with him.... until he got stuck on the roof of a building. LOL

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 13th, 2005, 06:33 AM
LOL... makes you feel good dont it...LOL

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 13th, 2005, 10:35 AM
You guys know about the pistol bug? If you hold down the fire button and secondary fire button at the same time for about 5 sec and shoot again it empties half the clip in a single shot.

LA_MERC_Onji
January 13th, 2005, 12:36 PM
You guys know about the pistol bug? If you hold down the fire button and secondary fire button at the same time for about 5 sec and shoot again it empties half the clip in a single shot.

They fixed that on dec 10

http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=news&archive=yes&id=372

Fixed multishot pistol exploit

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 13th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Darn I was going to try it ...LOL :(

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==