PDA

View Full Version : Right around the corner!!!

Maximus
January 3rd, 2005, 10:39 PM
Well guys, Maximus here again, with just a reminder to you N'awlins peeps...My band, First Strike (http://www.firststrikemusic.com) is playing at the Hard Rock Cafe this Sunday, January 9th at 5:45 PM...So we're gonna put on a helluva show, then we're gonna eat! So there ya have it ladies and gents...Here's the breakdown...

Place: Hard Rock Cafe, New Orleans

When: Sunday, Jan. 9th at 5:45 in the eve.

Why: Major Label Showcase (i.e. witness history in the making)

Now I think there's a $10 cover to get in or something like that, but there's gonna be alot of music, and it'd be cool as hell to meet some of you finally...Anyways, that's all from here...Any questions, post em here or email em at [email protected]

PEESE OUT! HOPE TO SEE YA THERE!!!

NoXiOuS
January 5th, 2005, 12:26 AM
come do a show in BR!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Spark
January 5th, 2005, 12:35 AM
Spark will be there man! Just gota make sure I can get off of work! Reed, Roby, Mike..??? Monday is my day off so I got NO worries!!

[sG] Dutchman
January 5th, 2005, 04:31 PM
I need a flight to New orleans soo any1 want to pay so can be there :)

Maximus
January 6th, 2005, 11:03 AM
a little more than 72 hours away, and I'll admit, I'm a little nervous about this deal! Hopefully it'll go well, but at any rate, I hope to see some of you guys out there...I'm a tall 6'3" dopey fool in a black Jack Daniels cap! See ya there!

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 6th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Got time before the show to "meet and greet"?

SnAkEbItE
January 6th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Dutchman']I need a flight to New orleans soo any1 want to pay so can be there :)

Again not to be a male organ here but, aren't you under 21? If so man you couldn't get in to see them play.

Maximus
January 6th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Got time before the show to "meet and greet"?

Of course!!! I'm not a rock star yet! ;) But yeah, I really wanna meet you guys and hang out a while! Have a couple buurs or something...

:hb
:rockband

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 6th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Well, okay then, what's your schedule like before the show? Plenty of places to grab a cool beverage in the French Quarter. How much time ya got free? What times? etc.

LA_MERC_Spark
January 6th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Crap man.... work is being a biznatch! I gota teach friggin ground school from 4 til 8 ... looks like I'm gonna miss yet another good time thanks to my stinky flight instructor job! :madd

[sG] Dutchman
January 6th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Again not to be a male organ here but, aren't you under 21? If so man you couldn't get in to see them play.
grumble.... grumble..........hey if you guys get a cd can I have one ?

Maximus
January 7th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Well, okay then, what's your schedule like before the show? Plenty of places to grab a cool beverage in the French Quarter. How much time ya got free? What times? etc.

Well first off, I'll be there tomorrow (Sat.) afternoon and I'll be free to do whatever, so that's one good thing. Sunday I'm pretty much free till 2:30, when I hafta go get my drummer at the airport (anyone wanna go?) at 3:40 and then gotta bust tail back to the Hard Rock to make it for the 5:45 showtime. After that, I'm pretty available too!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==