PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm

LA_MERC_CS Widow
January 2nd, 2005, 11:30 PM
Okay... I know it's never as funny to anyone else as it is to the parents, BUT... Logan came into the kitchen naked except for daddy's leather gloves and said, "So what do you want to do with me tonight mommy? Dinner? Dancing? A trip to the moon?"

Kid cracks me up. CFH said he doesn't think he likes our 4 year old hitting on daddy's girl.

LA_MERC_Sabre
January 2nd, 2005, 11:32 PM
lol, what do guys feed your kids in California?

LA_MERC_CS Widow
January 2nd, 2005, 11:39 PM
lol, what do guys feed your kids in California?

Kid will only eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or corn dogs. Maybe it's the peanut butter?

LA_MERC_Onji
January 3rd, 2005, 07:05 AM
So what do you want to do with me tonight mommy? Dinner? Dancing? A trip to the moon?"

lol thats a spongebob quote...wait, its sad that i know that lol

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 3rd, 2005, 07:44 AM
Its more sad that I DONT know that. We have ALL the Sponge Bob vids. I can quote SB like it was friggin Shakespere and I don't remember that one.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 3rd, 2005, 07:49 AM
I watched that show the other day with my neighbors son...I didn't get it. I called him squishy pants once because I couldn't remember the name, and I call it that all the time now.

Funny quote, though.

LA_MERC_Onji
January 3rd, 2005, 07:57 AM
Its more sad that I DONT know that. We have ALL the Sponge Bob vids. I can quote SB like it was friggin Shakespere and I don't remember that one.

lol same here man. the little girl cant gen enough of him, we have every one. Thats the episode where mr krabs falls in love with mrs puff & ends up spending all of his money on her lol :)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 3rd, 2005, 07:59 AM
Ahhhh! Run away, I clicked on this thread and wound up in the land of spongebob squarehell!!!!

Slayer
January 3rd, 2005, 11:01 AM
LOL, that show is kinda dumb but it has its moments.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
January 3rd, 2005, 01:29 PM
LOL, that show is kinda dumb but it has its moments.
GASP!!! What did you say? :e2

"...because you're spending all me money!" hahahahaha

It's my favorite show in the world next to all the investigative/coroner/cold case stuff. (nice combo)

I knew the quote was from a cartoon. I just didn't know which one.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==