PDA

View Full Version : huh???

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 29th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Note the location...and you wonder why the South lost.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/12/29/grandmother.birth.ap/index.html

}{y|3ri|)
December 29th, 2004, 02:53 PM
wait... does this mean that the wife (daughter) will be sister to her own children??

NoXiOuS
December 29th, 2004, 04:04 PM
wait, do i even want to know who the daddy is?!

NoXiOuS
December 29th, 2004, 04:04 PM
oh wait, it was in-vitro.

Slayer
December 29th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Oh...my...God...

Can you even imagine how the KIDS will feel? Yeah, they'll be picked on.

LA_MERC_Shadow
December 29th, 2004, 06:51 PM
The parents are lucky that the mother did this for them. At least the children turned out healthy.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 29th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Well, I dont know if you would consider this tampering with what is mean to be or not to be, but if she was ment to have children the she would have... There are plenty of kids that need to be adopted out there.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
December 29th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Well, I dont know if you would consider this tampering with what is mean to be or not to be, but if she was ment to have children the she would have... There are plenty of kids that need to be adopted out there.

That also goes for people who CAN have kids. It's also easy to say when you've been able to have your own children. Wanting kids badly, being unable to conceive, then being presented with an oportunity to have them through your closest family member...If I were faced with this, I'm pretty sure I would do it. As it is, I'm a late mother. I would have loved to have kids earlier, but fate didn't bring me a decent man til CFH. There is no reason why the children would be unhealthy unless the egg came from the mother or the sperm from the daughters father. Did I miss that part. I didn't see where they said who the donors were.

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 30th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Wait a minute, I saw this episode of Friends... Did they name one of them Chandler?

SnAkEbItE
December 30th, 2004, 08:03 AM
Note the location...and you wonder why the South lost.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/12/29/grandmother.birth.ap/index.html

I don't think anyone from CA has any room to talk about why the South lost anything or to even suggest that we from the south are any less inteligent than any other part of the nation.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 30th, 2004, 08:20 AM
I don't think anyone from CA has any room to talk about why the South lost anything or to even suggest that we from the south are any less inteligent than any other part of the nation.

LMAO!!!! I was waiting for someone to pick up on that. :D

Truth is it's an awesome gesture by the mother but I think that "wierd factor" is going to cause problems down the road. Grandma is going to have a REALLY strong bond with the children and the chances of tension over GRandma tring to be "mom" will be great.

SnAkEbItE
December 30th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Well in today's society, isn't that what is going on. More and more Grandparent's raiseing their Grandchildren because the parent's "Have to find them selves" or "Need some me time".

To address something that Widow said, I understand the desire of a woman to have a child, not to sound like a sexist pig here, but bottom line that is what woman was created for was to bear offspring and to keep the race going. However with as many kids as we have in this world that do not have a home to live in, I personaly would have chosen adoption. Yes I know I'm a man and I don't understand, yet stop for a moment and think about something, man was put here on this earth for same reason to perpetuate our species as well. I know that my wife and I are currently praying and considering adopting a little girl because we both want a daughter and God blessed us with two boy's who we are proud of and love deeply. We would just love to have a daughter as well. Anyway, this is a subject that I guess get touchy and people's feelings get hurt so, bottom line it's a personal choice, and let's leave it at that.

Oh and Scott rember something.....Lee might have but I didn't lol...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 30th, 2004, 12:08 PM
^ :p: ^

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==