PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football champ

LA_MERC_BS
December 29th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Well this football season was long and hard with quite a few upsets. After the pre-season draft I lost both my running backs to injuries. But through determination and a record setting quarterback (P. Manning WOOT!!) I was able to finish the season as the 2004 All SEC Fantasy Football Champion. I won $60.00 and this trophy. I get to keep the trophy till someone beats me, which will probably be next year. What was my secret you ask, well it's simple, none of the players on my Fantasy team are Saints players.

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 29th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Horn would have worked out for ya! :twak

jk gj mano

Apocalypse
December 29th, 2004, 12:22 PM
$60, that's it? weak sauce

npor
December 29th, 2004, 12:32 PM
LOL! I have that EXACT same trophy for winning MVP with my football team of 2001 :)

}{y|3ri|)
December 29th, 2004, 12:35 PM
good jerb!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 29th, 2004, 01:03 PM
What was my secret you ask, well it's simple, none of the players on my Fantasy team are Saints players.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Isnt there 1 more week of foosball?? Our office pool is coming down to next week. I'm in the lead by 1 game and one of my teams plays the guy in second place....It's gonna be interesting. :D

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 29th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Jerry, Wayne said your full of....... ummm..... POO POO!!!!

LOL He said "$60.00 his butt!!!!"

LOLOLOLOL...

LA_MERC_BS
December 29th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Dirge I'll have to agree with you on Horn. He has his ups and downs but he is a good fantasy player. McAllister puts up good fantasy points, but they have the worst luck in the world.

Hey DL I did get $60.00 and you see the trophy woman. Don't make me roll the sleeve up on my pimp hand lol. I AM A FANTASY FOOTBALL GOD !!!! Ok no I can't really back that up, I just got lucky on my draft picks. Manning, Curtis Martin, Shawn Alexander and Michael Pittman carried me all year. The rest of my team were so so's.....

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 29th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Your "PIMP HAND" huh??? Boy lol don't get started on that!!! LOL...

CRAZY!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 29th, 2004, 06:50 PM
baah! I went 7-0, then culpepper started stinking it up......I finished 9-5 and in 4th place.

I also released Mgahee (spelling?) after week 6.....dumb move...but hey, he hadn't carried the ball but 5 time in 6 games.

LA_MERC_BS
December 30th, 2004, 06:09 AM
I did the same thing. I picked him up at week 2, but he wasn't giving me any points so I dumped him. Next thing you know the guy filled his hands with glue and strapped a rocket to his butt. I did the same thing with Bettis too. I dropped him the week before he got like 6 TD's in one game DOH!!! I figured that guy was washed up and ready for the walker.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==