PDA

View Full Version : People with automotive info help please

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 26th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Some one did a hit and run on my gf's car last night. Bad news for them is that they left the pieces of their headlamp with the part serial number on it. The number is SNS DOT 40.3074 SAE P13 RH

Does anyone have the ability to find the make and model this part fits?

Much thanks in advance!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 26th, 2004, 04:18 PM
APC Euro Clear Corner Lenses

CLE Honda Civic 2dr/3dr 92-95

SNS = Not sure
DOT = Department of Transportation
40.3074 = Part number
SAE = Society of Automotive Engineers
P13 = Not sure
RH = Right Hand

BTW, This is an after market part, not a stock part... So you may want to look for a civic that has been PIMPED OUT... " Funky Headlights and crap " Except their RH corner lights should look a little bit Funky'er then then Left. :)

http://www.team-performance.com/ViewPartInfo.cfm?PartType=5064&10417907

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 26th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Yeha OEM light would have had the VIN number on it. All new cars have the VIN number on just about every body part.

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 26th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Thanks guys, time to patrol with an attitude!

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 26th, 2004, 05:26 PM
lol go get'em dirge!!!

SaBeR512
December 26th, 2004, 10:36 PM
I wouldnt want to be the guy with dirge after me :dance1:

Slayer
December 26th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Fo sho! LoL

LA_MERC_Yankee
December 27th, 2004, 09:09 AM
At least when my car got hit, the Bronco couldn't run away cause it was laying on its side in front of my house. I'll keep my eyes open Dirge.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
December 27th, 2004, 10:25 AM
That sux, it shouldn't be that difficult to spot a Honda Civic with clear corner lenses, right hand broken, his bumper must have sustained a lot of damage in order to break the corner lens.

Daedelus
December 27th, 2004, 11:34 AM
good thing was no one was injured. if you look soon you may find them sience no body shops are open over the weekend to take it in. but might be worth your while to go by some repair shops see if the have recent vehicle that matches discription.when i did auto body repair we used to get cops in alot looking for hit and run cars.if your lucky it will be some one local if not it could be some one from far away just visiting the area for x-mas party with to much to drink or even worse some one driving a stolden car witch would be hard to catch them. how much dammage did they do to your car?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==