PDA

View Full Version : What did u get for christmas!

SaBeR512
December 25th, 2004, 11:08 AM
Im just curious what you guys got!

:xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas6 :xmas5 :xmas4

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 25th, 2004, 11:35 AM
digital camera, dvd burner, memory stick for digital camera, battery charger, underwear....one of those plug into your TV video games with pacman and a few other games.....that's about it for me.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
December 25th, 2004, 11:57 AM
nothing :(

npor
December 25th, 2004, 12:00 PM
Clothes and misc. stuff, MX510 mouse, a big new mousepad, new watch, computer chair, wallet, HL2 (so I can play it legally), and some new speakers.

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 25th, 2004, 12:11 PM
I got some throw blankets for my couch and a painting that my sister painted (she's the artist of the family). I bought myself a book or two and a cd (Pantera, Cowboys from Hell). My dad got me one of those rolling Craftsman toolboxes.

Speaking of, Mercy, are you still interested in this toolbox that I have (not the new one, sorry!)?

LT

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 25th, 2004, 12:23 PM
doh...forgot about that...yeah i am scott...we will need to try and hook up one day soon

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 25th, 2004, 12:24 PM
oh i got a gift card to Pecanland mall, gift card to EB games and a 256meg usb portable drive, plus some clothes...

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 25th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Mercy, I have off all next week...maybe we could meet up sometime then or something for lunch. Well see if we can convince Onji to join us too. :)

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 25th, 2004, 01:12 PM
sounds good to me...now somebody get on the dm server and lets play...i just got HL2

LA_MERC_CS Widow
December 25th, 2004, 03:14 PM
I got a brand new "rack"! With my gift card for Victoria's Secret from CHF, I can now go get a new holster for 'em too...Woot CFH considers them his gift too! lol I'm such a happy girl. At forty, I could care less who knows they're fake. I'm just glad to have them up where they belong (and then some).

Exotica
December 25th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Got my friend back, he was living in Colorado and came to visit me, down jacket, CD's. I bought more for everyone else, so I didn't get too much.

Inferno
December 25th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Got a huge package in the mail, thanks exotica! She got me a Kicker Comp 15" sub. Also got cd's, gift cards to clothing stores, and a case of beer.

SaBeR512
December 25th, 2004, 04:36 PM
I WANT A 15" KICKER SUB!!

NoXiOuS
December 25th, 2004, 05:02 PM
i got Grand Theft AUto: San Andreas, final fantasy XI, Half Life 2, Napoleon Dynamite poster, awesome Swiss Army Knife, and im going get the Viva La Bam DVD set next week.

and yeah, someone get on the DM server, i wanna own you's guys!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 25th, 2004, 08:11 PM
I got a BOSH Variable speed hammer drill, a John Deere stiched drape to hang on my wall, a few cloths and real up quad extention cable.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 25th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Sony Dual Layer DVD Burner, Money, Money, Money, some unmentionables, Seasons 2 & 3 of Stargate SG1. Oh yeah....and money.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 25th, 2004, 09:44 PM
cd player, stack of cd-r's, 256mb thumb drive, gift card to wal-mart, half-life2, gift card to shuckers and a Beatles Calendar.

Nyc.Coqui
December 25th, 2004, 09:48 PM
Ummm Nothing Food!!!Screaming...... oooo I got a girlfriend....Does that count?

Slayer
December 25th, 2004, 09:59 PM
How much did she cost? :dunno

I got some CDs, HL2(woot), clothes, new tires for truck, money, Guiness Book of World Records, and a few other things.

Nyc.Coqui
December 25th, 2004, 10:03 PM
She Was Free......It Started Of As A FriendShip And Turned Into Some Deep Love....Sooooo Yea I guess thats good enough for me!!!!

Exotica
December 25th, 2004, 10:29 PM
She Was Free......It Started Of As A FriendShip And Turned Into Some Deep Love....Sooooo Yea I guess thats good enough for me!!!!
That's great, happy for you!!

Nyc.Coqui
December 25th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Yea im Really Freaking Happy!!!!!!im soo pretty oooo soo pretty

Shushi Got Wheels!!!!!

SnAkEbItE
December 25th, 2004, 11:10 PM
I got a Dell 2100FP monitor and all I can say is I'm a VERY happy man.

Daedelus
December 27th, 2004, 11:50 AM
its funny we didnt really tell each other what we whanted so ill have to do with out WOW and new cpu speakers. but i did get a big almost 2 foot long oarnge county chopper(the 911 new york fire engine bike) and boxed set of Band of brothers i love that show(i think its 6 disc's)my wife present was suppossed to be a new pomeranian dog but couldnt find the right type we where looking for.We saw alot that were nice but expensive 600.-1,000 dollars. we maystill get this guy ill attach a picture.
Then i ordered her a princes arwin(lord of the rings elf chick)neclas and matching ear rings was suppossed to be delivered on 23 but then i get e-mail from new line store saying they are back ordered till 15th of jan. so i had to last minute run and get stuff for her, i felt bad.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 27th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Let me preface this by saying I FRIGGIN HATE SMALL YAPPY DOGS....

But that is the cutest Pom Ive ever seen. I worked at high end pet store that sold the $600 to $2000 dogs....that Pom is sweet.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 27th, 2004, 01:57 PM
LOL@CFH.

My wife does not need to see that picture. It took me over a year to get her off the "I have to have a pomeranian" kick. Now she want's a weenie dog to go with the weenie dog that I have.

LA_MERC_Spark
December 27th, 2004, 04:01 PM
me and the wife got a video camera ( we went and splurged as a gift to each other)..LOTR collectors knife, 3 piece cab door router bit set, few t'shirts, personalized saints pj's, shoes, $35 home depot gift card, couple other small items... the t'shirts are silly funny! I gave my wife a l337 gift that made her cry with joy!! We've been married for almost 7 years now... i finally got her a wedding ring! LMAO! Diamonds and all (only 1/4 k TW but hey.. thought that counts right)

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 27th, 2004, 04:15 PM
I gave my wife a l337 gift that made her cry with joy!! We've been married for almost 7 years now... i finally got her a wedding ring! LMAO! Diamonds and all (only 1/4 k TW but hey.. thought that counts right)

That's right! You da man!

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 27th, 2004, 04:27 PM
My wife does not need to see that picture. It took me over a year to get her off the "I have to have a pomeranian" kick. Now she want's a weenie dog to go with the weenie dog that I have.

I would like to get a boxer. They're big, ugly looking and they drool a lot. It would be like having another one of me at the apartment.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 27th, 2004, 04:43 PM
I would like to get a boxer. They're big, ugly looking and they drool a lot. It would be like having another one of me at the apartment.

Beat me to the punchline :p:

Daedelus
December 27th, 2004, 05:18 PM
oh yeah talking about lord of the rings they got the sowrd the king used i whant it bad but thought it was like 200. bucks. and about the pom were looking for more of a fox faced rather than the bear looking type look at this guy he qute but def as a door nail. haha would need a yard so he dont run away they said.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 27th, 2004, 05:32 PM
I know what you mean about the swords. The licensed Ring Wraith one I had my eye on was $325.

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 27th, 2004, 06:13 PM
That is what I would not be worried about. It is all that leg humping. :stick

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 27th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Hey, I try to keep that to a minimum...oh, you meant the dog...I think...

LA_MERC_CS Widow
December 27th, 2004, 10:42 PM
I grew up with a deaf Dalmation. It's actually pretty easy to get a routine going. We used stomping on the floor in a couple ways to "talk" to her. However...yes, she did run away eventually. Followed our other dog right out the gate.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 27th, 2004, 10:43 PM
awww - my English Cocker went deaf in her last year...

Lost her June '03 at 14yrs old :( I'd had her since I was 9.

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 28th, 2004, 02:11 AM
that is always tough...especially when you have had one that long...

of course i had sucidal hamster...kept sticking its head the bars of the cage...finally didnt make it home in time one day and he had died...

loved that hamster...used to let him run loose when the woman from church came over to the house....:D

Nyc.Coqui
December 28th, 2004, 06:56 AM
Lets See I Have A Zoo Well Had AtLEAST...uMMM I HAD AN Iguana Guine pig...birds.....turtles, chinchilla......And Dogs......

Out Of Those
2 Dogs Are Alive
And 1 Turtle the other one died......
The Rest Kicked the Bucket!!!
OOOO AND LIKE THE OTHER 90 FISH I HAD DIED TOOO

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 28th, 2004, 07:02 AM
I have a pet rock, it has a purdy mouth.

Slayer
December 28th, 2004, 08:48 AM
I've never heard of this happening before, but my sister had two hamsters right. Well, I think one tried to eat the other's brain cuz it had like half of its head missing when we came home one day!!! :e2

Suntrails
December 28th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Ok, back to the topic at hand... I GOT DIAMONDS! }{ bought me a BEAUTIFUL pair of diamond earrings that I lovelovelovelove. The part I love the most is that he did all this research before he went to get them because he wanted to get me just the right pair.

I also got a digital camera, a pashmina scarf, a bunch of dvds, a watch, chocolate, a George Forman grill and some other things I'm sure I'm not remembering because of the DIAMONDS.

}{y|3ri|)
December 28th, 2004, 10:28 AM
I got tickets to go see the T-wolves play, got a Dremel tool and parts, got a new speed drill, leather gloves, clothes, and other fun stuff.

LA_MERC_Drifter
December 29th, 2004, 06:48 PM
I got a pair of leather riding gloves and a pair of leather pants for cold weather riding on my Hog.

Slayer
December 29th, 2004, 08:06 PM
What do you have, Drifter?

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 30th, 2004, 06:14 AM
Anyone else have this mental image of the Warg riders from LOTR but with Drifter strolling along the prarie on top of a large tusked animal? LMAO

LA_MERC_BS
December 30th, 2004, 06:17 AM
I bought myself 4 new DVD's and a Cheese cake mmmmmm. I'm buying myself a new vid card Friday so I can see whats going on in source. I was girlfriendless this Chrimas so it's all about me this year.

One of the DVDs was "Way Of The Gun". Good flick. I didn't expect it to be that good. It's not a Quinton Terrentino (spelling) film, but its got the same feel to it.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
December 30th, 2004, 07:12 AM
I got a pop up hunting blind, a CVA Optima Muzzleloader, some hunting clothes, some regular clothes, and a gift card to Chilis.

SnAkEbItE
December 30th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Oh Henery your such the studly man, would you take me to Chillis and spend your gift card on me?

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 30th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Oh Henery your such the studly man, would you take me to Chillis and spend your gift card on me?

lol, Henry is a "man's man"....hehehehe

}{y|3ri|)
December 30th, 2004, 12:50 PM
i think im just as excited to get Heather the earings as she is to have recieved them... so here is a picture of her new shinys:

Fragmonkee
December 30th, 2004, 02:49 PM
all i got was a 7" touchscreen gps/dvd/cd/mp3 car deck with a rear view camera for backing up or just being lazy and not looking out my rearview mirror....

SgtJeff
December 30th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Hybrid gettin some...LOL...good choice. I got $200.00 in gift cards to Best Buy. Anyone got any ideas what I can do wit dat?? Gift card to Sport Chalet (Need a new softball bat!!) Some clothes, a digital tape measure, some other garage related tool hangin type things.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 30th, 2004, 07:01 PM
My guitar arrived today....I R in heaven. Took it to the local Sam Ash to look for a trem bar (didn't come with one) and let one of the employees a (young kid..maybe 18-19) take it for a test drive. OMFG! That thing sounds AMAZING. The kid could shred on Pantera too. For half a second i almost gave him the guitar because I'll NEVER be able to play it the way it deserves to be played....he could and then some.

Yes, I'm serrious.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 30th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Well, CFH, while you are in the mood for giving out guitars, there is a Takamine G220 that I'm dying for at my local music store - why don't you drive over here to the east coast and buy it for me...it's only $199 :)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 31st, 2004, 02:23 AM
How did I KNOW you'd be the first to respond to my post :p:

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 31st, 2004, 05:13 AM
LMAO! I'd love for you to make a recording and post it though - I've heard Andy's style, I'd love to hear yours!

SweetGirL
January 1st, 2005, 08:54 AM
Let's see...I got a gift card to the mall, a fancy hat, a scarf with a cute little lady and poodle on the front of it, gloves that have the tips of the fingers as tiny rabbits, cute toesocks, a Duke t-shirt, a bra (lol), a wallet, new purse, 3 bracelets, 1 necklace, earrings, perfume with fragranced body powder and creams/lotions, tons of Estee Lauder make-up, lottery tickets and scratch-offs, and a new CPU. Best of all, I spent Christmas with people I love and care about deeply........................and I lost 3 pounds over the holiday season, so I couldn't be happier! lol

Swedish
January 1st, 2005, 12:10 PM
i got the coolest present ever from one of my friends. for teh longest time ive had the idea of taking "hulk hands" and cutting a hole in the top so it could hold a beer. actually, i think i stole the idea, but whatever. so thats what i got. funny stuff when everytime you go to take a drink you hear "hulk smash, roaaaaaar"

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 3rd, 2005, 09:17 AM
Well my Christmas Present to munself was a:

AMD 64 512 RAM, ATI 9800 Pro All-in-Wondering how do use this video card PC with a 300 gig hdd. JOY!

Then I got a Electric Razor, Clothes, from my family.
And what was really cool I got some CS Hax from Illegal Op and Draxie :) ;) :)

}{y|3ri|)
January 3rd, 2005, 02:58 PM
lol jeff...

and i lost 20 lbs over X-mas... heh still dont know how or what that was all about. Im slowly gaining it back though.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
January 3rd, 2005, 03:15 PM
lol jeff...

and i lost 20 lbs over X-mas... heh still dont know how or what that was all about. Im slowly gaining it back though.

Ummm....nevermind. LOL!

}{y|3ri|)
January 3rd, 2005, 03:31 PM
uummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

its cause ive been kinda sick i guess you can say ;p

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 3rd, 2005, 10:26 PM
LMAO! I'd love for you to make a recording and post it though - I've heard Andy's style, I'd love to hear yours!

Trust me...you don't. Im kind of the Malcolm Young in AC/DC. I'm there because you can see me but I'm just there to take up space both in person and on a sonic level. All I have are some garage vids of old practices and a few crappy live recordings through a vid cam mic.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
January 3rd, 2005, 10:29 PM
I'd still like to hear them...

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
January 3rd, 2005, 11:46 PM
i think im just as excited to get Heather the earings as she is to have recieved them... so here is a picture of her new shinys:

Where are mine Schweetness?

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 4th, 2005, 05:15 AM
i got the coolest present ever from one of my friends. for teh longest time ive had the idea of taking "hulk hands" and cutting a hole in the top so it could hold a beer. actually, i think i stole the idea, but whatever. so thats what i got. funny stuff when everytime you go to take a drink you hear "hulk smash, roaaaaaar"
That is classic. I want now.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==