PDA

View Full Version : Need to know where Santa is at?

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 24th, 2004, 09:12 PM
http://www.noradsanta.org/english/index.html

LA_MERC_CS Widow
December 24th, 2004, 09:15 PM
LOL We've had in up on the living room computer all night so our 4 year old can see where he is. This is the first Christmas that he's been old enough to know about Santa and all that stuff. He's so excited. I'm enjoying Christmas through his eyes.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
December 24th, 2004, 10:09 PM
HAHAHAHA CFH has been keeping our boy Logan (er, Kid Cowboy I guess) informed of the names of the places where Santa has arrived. You will be happy to know that Santa just passed the Spatula of Liberty. Cool!
:xmas5

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 24th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Sounds like either Scott or Santa has had a little too much of the spirits!

j/k

:D

LA_MERC_CS Widow
December 24th, 2004, 10:20 PM
It was Logan's translation, so he must have gotten into MY glass tonight. He also just informed me, "Shhhhh, daddy is asleep." LOL What a WUSS!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 24th, 2004, 10:22 PM
hehehehe! well - i hope Santa finds his way to Cali so Logan and all can have a great Christmas!

LA_MERC_CS Widow
December 24th, 2004, 11:38 PM
He made me call Mrs. Clause to see when her husband would get here! So I called. I'm quite the actress! hehehe It sounded like a total serious phone call! I'm LOVING this!!!!!!

SnAkEbItE
December 25th, 2004, 11:23 PM
I told my kids I had set a trap for the fat man and we where going to be eating Rudloph in the morning.... my youngest (5) tried to open a can of whop a55 on me. I was rolling, I finally told them I was just messing. I tell you what you tell a 5 and 6 year old something like that and buddy you had better be ready for the Battle Royal.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==